• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora910

I dont know where the theory place is so I think ill put it here.Also im sorry if anyone else made this theory.

Theory:
When Sora and Roxas fought,Roxas said "Tell me why he picked you!"
That could mean the Keyblade doesnt chose its weilder it could be one of the knights and the reason I think that is because the bald guy and his assistant fought the knights and he wouldnt fight them for no reason,so the bald guy could of attacked them so he could not be stoped and he could take over Kingdom Hearts.

bleachmagic

hey im new here but sora910 roxas was talking about diz[ansem the wise] because diz chose sora over roxas

Sexy Angel
hmmmmmm, maybe if it wasnt Ansem, then who could it be? Maybe one of the Soldiers in the Secret Ending?

Sora910

I think Diz had nothing to do with it and I think your getting confused with the Keyblade Diz gave Roxas,but im not sure.Also glad to have you here.

CHARGE,thats what im saying it could have been ne of them.

S

shadowless one

You do know that the soldiers in the secret andingg are Riku,Sora and kairi right cause that's what all my frinds keep saying:|

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
no mate there not...your new so i wont flame ya.
read the posts...there are many evidences sayin that it isn't.
nomura himself has said its not them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back