• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitar_sora.025

Remember how Tesuya Nomura said that somthing unexpected happens in the begining of kh2 . Well, I think that Squaresoft is going to pull a jack 2 . You know? Something like sora goes total badass or something like that.;)

Sora Angel

i dont think so Sora was meant for the light side he posses the keyblade, probley like chaos in Hollow Basin

Guitar_sora.025

True, but at the end of Chain of memories (that is if you played it) . Sora sleep's inside that pod thingy to reastore his memories. So what if a member of the organazation tamper with it , and screw up his memories.

Sora Angel

i played it and Namane is playin with his memoris, he will never forget who he is belive me

In a pic i saw there was like tons of heartless in front of Hollow Basin and maybe you have to fight all them at the begging of them game

Guitar_sora.025

No. I dont mean that sora forgets who he is . I mean that sora forgets the purpose of fighting for the light side. That might explain why BHK is in KH2,and remember how tesuya nomura also said that soras new outfit had some signifacance(forgot how to spell it) to it . Mabe thats why. That he fights with darkness mixed with the keyblade (light).

adventchildkiori

*gasp* maybe Sora comes out of the pod being BHK (im kidding)

Obviously whatever it is, is going to be somethign we never think of...I mean its unexpected.... lets just hope for now it was worth waiting for, with the battle system and scenes ive seen so far im pretty impressed.

:sage:

we won't know it until the release. however, in CoM sora states he wants to go to hollow bastion. i think he goes there, and meets the nobodies (as in the white heartless).

remember the trailer? when they circle around him and he has to fight them.

Sora Angel

i tohught you first find the white creatures in Twilight town, besides i also thought Hollow Basin was where you find Tons of heartless

T

The_Guardian

Light and Darkness DO NOT totally determine ones alignment *glances at Sora Angel*
but you are right, I don't think that Sora would go "badass" he is anyway, a very fun kinda guy if you know what I mean, he likes to play around and doesn't take things too seriosly some times... He also has a STRONG sense of justice which is he is the HERO...

meh? might happen, but I think that would mess the game up a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back