• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

I was just thinkin about the new orginization member Xaldin maybe he is the strongest orginization member next to DiZ...Ya i mean his name starts with an X so maybe X states what class an orginization member is..like Xaldin he is first class and then Axel second class...see what i mean or maybe if it starts with x thats how strong the person is and when it starts going away from x the weaker the person gets..but DiZ dosne't have an x so can that mean he is the weakest member in his own team?

Riku14

Oh i get it!!!! you mean that 'X' is a rank.if its in front then they're the best, that what you gettin at??? about the Diz thingy your right no 'x' but that might mean he is stronger than Xaldin....

rikus_brother

Mayeb Diz is the physicaly weakest member but he is the mentally strongest of the team which is why he seems to be in control of them.

Skatzo

could be, but now i think about it, all of the members do have x in their name. axel, marluxia, vexen, larxene and xaldin

oblivon

rikus_brother said:
Mayeb Diz is the physicaly weakest member but he is the mentally strongest of the team which is why he seems to be in control of them.

I think you might be right

but the guy in com has a name starting with a M and he ws really tough to beat

BHK_DUDE1200

Remember Nomura Said Its Goin To Be Lots Of Mysteries So I Guess We Have Towait Till It Comes Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back