• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Why the Gizmo Clock Gets Stuck at 6:54....and Other Stuff...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangafreak15

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
I posted this before a looooong time ago under a different username, but I've since updated it. I'm not sure it can really be called a "theory", but whatever. Be sure to tell me what you think. :)

Kingdom Hearts Time Theory

• Some trivial questions that may be answered by reading it:
    • Why does the Gizmo Shop clock get stuck at 6:54?
    • What do those weird paintings in the Hotel at Traverse Town mean?
    • Why does that green clock in the Hotel only go *ding* when you move it to certain times?
    • How come the sun in the Underground Cavern changes to a moon after you rescue Kairi?

Gram

Banned
Awards
How come the sun in the Underground Cavern changes to a moon after you rescue Kairi?
cause thats where cid hide the navi gummi when you take it it changes....that aint an answer just clarifiying.

i think the rest are just little extras.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well, yeah, it is all just extras. xD

I guess what I mean to say is that I'm explaining the symbolism behind it.

Nice signature, btw! :D
thats jsut it i dont think there is any symbolism XD

why thank you made it maself.

mangafreak15

Website
thats jsut it i dont think there is any symbolism XD

why thank you made it maself.

ah i gotcha~

well to each his own ^^

thats the fun thing about ideas of symbolism; not everyone has to agree with it

symbolism or no, though, it really does roughly mark the point when you start leveling differently. (you know, faster or slower depending on the questions you were asked at the beginning of the game, yadda, yadda...)

Gram

Banned
Awards
ah i gotcha~

well to each his own ^^

thats the fun thing about ideas of symbolism; not everyone has to agree with it

symbolism or no, though, it really does roughly mark the point when you start leveling differently. (you know, faster or slower depending on the questions you were asked at the beginning of the game, yadda, yadda...)

you mean after the hollow bastion visit, leveling seemed the same to me.

mangafreak15

Website
you mean after the hollow bastion visit, leveling seemed the same to me.

you may have picked the questions for midday (leveling up evenly throughout), then.

if you don't pay attention to it, the leveling doesn't seem any different. anyway, that's not really part of my theory--it's already established as fact; I just had to state it within to clarify it for people who didn't know.

sorry to cut this off short, but i gotta take a shower D: lolz. anyhoo, thanks for taking the time to read and critique this. i appreciate it, since i spent a lot of time on it ^^

Gram

Banned
Awards
you may have picked the questions for midday (leveling up evenly throughout), then.

if you don't pay attention to it, the leveling doesn't seem any different. anyway, that's not really part of my theory--it's already established as fact; I just had to state it within to clarify it for people who didn't know.

sorry to cut this off short, but i gotta take a shower D: lolz. anyhoo, thanks for taking the time to read and critique this. i appreciate it, since i spent a lot of time on it ^^
0.0...........XD i's a simple person you lost me.

bye.

Kingroxas

Awards
I posted this before a looooong time ago under a different username, but I've since updated it. I'm not sure it can really be called a "theory", but whatever. Be sure to tell me what you think. :)

• Some trivial questions that may be answered by reading it:
    • Why does the Gizmo Shop clock get stuck at 6:54?
    • What do those weird paintings in the Hotel at Traverse Town mean?
    • Why does that green clock in the Hotel only go *ding* when you move it to certain times?
    • How come the sun in the Underground Cavern changes to a moon after you rescue Kairi?

Or maybe...just maybe this will show up and be explained in kh 3d, I doubt it though.

mangafreak15

Website
0.0...........XD i's a simple person you lost me.

bye.

Ach, I'm sorry! I'll go through and edit the page to make sure that part is clarified as NOT being part of the theory, but already fact.

Or maybe...just maybe this will show up and be explained in kh 3d, I doubt it though.

Yeah, I doubt it, too, since its such a minor detail. It would be neat if it did though, in my opinion. ^^

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ach, I'm sorry! I'll go through and edit the page to make sure that part is clarified as NOT being part of the theory, but already fact.

Yeah, I doubt it, too, since its such a minor detail. It would be neat if it did though, in my opinion. ^^
XD im still lost.....

i also doubt the kh3d thing.

darkblue

this is great. look at all that work you did. haha. awesome.

it sounds like a straight nomura thing to do. like a signature almost.

and it could be there for a lot reasons , really. and I definitely remember thinking about all the paintings in traverse town's motel/hotel , also the gizmo shop clock. etc. .. this is really cool.

Multi_Skyscraper

Awards
In actuality, the only reasons the clocks are like that is because Luxord spends his spare time inbetween missions world-hopping and messing up clocks wherever he can find them for laughs. That dastardly, DASTARDLY pierced, British-accented man.

Dr_Mario64

In actuality, the only reasons the clocks are like that is because Luxord spends his spare time inbetween missions world-hopping and messing up clocks wherever he can find them for laughs. That dastardly, DASTARDLY pierced, British-accented man.

What would Luxord care? Unless this is his way of "adding an element of chance to the game". Who knows with that loon.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
Wait, if there's a picture of the mountain where Chernabog resides in the Hotel, the mountain must have been in a world that was destroyed. A Fantasia world perhaps? (Traverse Town is a compilation of destroyed worlds, so the picture may have ended up there). Just a slightly relevant thought.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

all of the little things in kh that always seemed meaningless to me now have reason, and it makes me want to go through the first game again ^^ nice job turning nothing(which was secretly something) into something for me XD

mangafreak15

Website
Thats really interesting...

this is great. look at all that work you did. haha. awesome.

it sounds like a straight nomura thing to do. like a signature almost.

and it could be there for a lot reasons , really. and I definitely remember thinking about all the paintings in traverse town's motel/hotel , also the gizmo shop clock. etc. .. this is really cool.

wow! i'm glad you think so :D

makes all the time i spend doing this seem more worthwhile xD lol

XDDD beautiful. of COURSE it's all that brit's doing. HOW did I miss that? *facepalm* lulz

Wait, if there's a picture of the mountain where Chernabog resides in the Hotel, the mountain must have been in a world that was destroyed. A Fantasia world perhaps? (Traverse Town is a compilation of destroyed worlds, so the picture may have ended up there). Just a slightly relevant thought.

hmm...an interesting thought. that could be. :) a fantasia world would be awesome, dontcha think? XD

all of the little things in kh that always seemed meaningless to me now have reason, and it makes me want to go through the first game again ^^ nice job turning nothing(which was secretly something) into something for me XD

haha you should do it! go through the first game again~ :D

btw, i love your signature pics :D 'specially the beck one! total awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back