• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory where keyblades went true?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilFrEDo 12

Someone made a theory about each of the keyblades going somewhere.That terra chose riku(which went down to sora),ventus(ven) then choose riku to weild the "KEY BLADE FROM DAWN" as the keyblade of light went to sora,and aqua didnt have time so it went to the realm of darkness where king mikey found it.This theory could be true because if you watch the sunset horizons trailer they each pick up their respective keyblades,but when "birth by sleep" begins they no longer have them.Could they have sent them at that momment and if so could this war been have happening while sora and the gang were in island?(numara said it took place in past and future)Noone ever mentions when all the worlds started being destroyed because Kingdom hearts was open so maybe Ventus and aqua arent really that old & When sora in KH2 restored balance to the worlds that aqua and ventus have awoken & are ready claim their keyblades and with terra gone sora is their leader to fight once again in "The Key Blade War"(rumors of sora walking with his 2 allies was confirmed in a new trailer)"xehanort memories":is obviously him remembering anything from being the UEM to being xemnas and claming the new path of darkness. "the lost two":could be Ventus and Aqua before they have awakened ;sleeping in the room of awakening."A new story awaits the awakening":Terra is gone,Sora is the new leader the lost two will AWAKE and fight to finally end the key blade war.This is just a theory of mines.I cant wait for the game to come out even though im gonna be struggleling through college i'll problaby play it one day =)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Someone made a theory about each of the keyblades going somewhere.That terra chose riku(which went down to sora),ventus(ven) then choose riku to weild the "KEY BLADE FROM DAWN" as the keyblade of light went to sora,and aqua didnt have time so it went to the realm of darkness where king mikey found it.This theory could be true because if you watch the sunset horizons trailer they each pick up their respective keyblades,but when "birth by sleep" begins they no longer have them.Could they have sent them at that momment and if so could this war been have happening while sora and the gang were in island?(numara said it took place in past and future)Noone ever mentions when all the worlds started being destroyed because Kingdom hearts was open so maybe Ventus and aqua arent really that old & When sora in KH2 restored balance to the worlds that aqua and ventus have awoken & are ready claim their keyblades and with terra gone sora is their leader to fight once again in "The Key Blade War"(rumors of sora walking with his 2 allies was confirmed in a new trailer)"xehanort memories":is obviously him remembering anything from being the UEM to being xemnas and claming the new path of darkness. "the lost two":could be Ventus and Aqua before they have awakened ;sleeping in the room of awakening."A new story awaits the awakening":Terra is gone,Sora is the new leader the lost two will AWAKE and fight to finally end the key blade war.This is just a theory of mines.I cant wait for the game to come out even though im gonna be struggleling through college i'll problaby play it one day =)

I think people are still missing the point. There just is not 1 particular Keyblade that represent each realm but more as there are a vast amount of Keyblades that represent each realm by the amount of wielders capable of wielding the Keyblades. In the first Secret Ending, Terra picked up the Kingdom Key, Ven picked up the Way to Dawn, and Aqua picked up a realm of darkness Key. I don't think this mean that they wielded those Keyblades in the past, I think it just mean that they are connected to Sora, Riku, and Mickey by the Keyblades and what they stand for.

Mickey actually wielded a Keyblade of Light before a Keyblade of Darkness. Remember he could not save the realm of Light because he was off looking for the darkness realm Key. So he instructed that Donald and Goofy look for another holder of the Key, while he searched for the realm of darkness Key, so that Sora and Mickey could meet up at opposite ends of the door and seal it with polar opposite Keyblades. That was the only way the door could be closed.

Notice that those Keyblades did not show up in the second Secret Ending. The 3 warriors were wielding their respected Keyblades and not the ones we were use to. The Secret Endings are concepts so its possible that Nomura threw that first connection in their to show us that they were connected to the original cast of characters.

I don't think Terra, Aqua, or Ven are that old for the matter. Its in the past, but its not so far from the present. The Secret Ending might have taken place in the past, but it has ties to what we can expect in the future. So yeah its not far off at all. With Mickey's appearance in the Secret Ending, justifies that as well as the words "Xehanort's Memories" in the first Secret Ending.

We don't know where Ven or Aqua are, but we've seen Xemnas walk down a secret path in Hollow Bastion, where he says "Its been a while, friend" to Aqua's armor and Keyblade. I'm not sure how to say anything about your last part because its purely speculation.

Last edited:

AntennaGirl

Website
www.freewebs.com
at first: PLEASE, USE PHRASES WITH PUNCTUATIONS MARKS!
at second, I think Sora's comrades are Riku and Kairi
and you say Terra's gone, but why would he be gone?
maybe the war could be at the same time... but I don't think so, why not? because I don't think there can be two 'Kingdom Hearts' at one time! In the secret ending the bold guy seems to 'activate' Kingdom Hearts, so can there be two of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back