• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: What's In The Box

• Thread starter Deleted member 235902
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 235902

I have a theory of what's in the box that the Master of Masters was dragging. I think it might be the 13 pieces of darkness of the shattered χ-blade. The χ-blade shattered into 20 pieces: 13 of darkness and 7 of light. The 7 pieces of light went on and became the hearts of the Seven Princesses of Heart, but we were never told what happened to the 13 pieces of darkness.

If a heart of pure darkness and a heart of pure light clash, then the χ-blade is recreated, but it is unstable. In DDD, it is revealed that Xehanort plans on capturing the Seven Princesses again so that they can clash with the 13 Seekers of Darkness to recreate the χ-blade. But, how can this be? The 13 Seekers of Darkness don't have hearts of pure darkness, so how would them clashing with the pure-hearted princesses recreate the χ-blade? I think I might know the answer.

I believe that Xehanort wants to find that case that the Master of Masters has or maybe he already has it. If the 13 pieces of darkness from the shattered χ-blade are in that case, then Xehanort can take them and put them into each of the 13 Seekers of Darkness' hearts to turn them into hearts of pure darkness. Then, he can clash with the Princesses of Heart to recreate the χ-blade, but this time, a much more stable one. It'd actually pretty much be the original χ-blade because it'd be created from the original shattered pieces.

So yeah, what do you think of this theory? Anything I could add to it?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Uh
Wasn't it something along the lines of the 13 SoDs and the 7 GoLs clashing? (Well 13 pieces of Darkness and 7 of Light) Or did I misinterpret that?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Just want too clear up a few misconceptions
I have a theory of what's in the box that the Master of Masters was dragging. I think it might be the 13 pieces of darkness of the shattered χ-blade. The χ-blade shattered into 20 pieces: 13 of darkness and 7 of light. The 7 pieces of light went on and became the hearts of the Seven Princesses of Heart, but we were never told what happened to the 13 pieces of darkness.

Actually, according to Yen Sid, the light of the X-Blade shattered into 7 in order to protect the pure hearts left in the world. Meaning, that the princesses and the 7 lights aren't the same. It doesn't even necessarily mean that the original shards of light and darkness were people, just fragments of those elements.

If a heart of pure darkness and a heart of pure light clash, then the χ-blade is recreated, but it is unstable.
Right. The X-blade's creation is insistent on equal but opposite forces of light and darkness clashing and intersecting. Meaning, that two pure elements of both were a shortcut in creating a X-Blade but not the original recipe.
In DDD, it is revealed that Xehanort plans on capturing the Seven Princesses again so that they can clash with the 13 Seekers of Darkness to recreate the χ-blade.
But, how can this be? The 13 Seekers of Darkness don't have hearts of pure darkness, so how would them clashing with the pure-hearted princesses recreate the χ-blade? I think I might know the answer.

Kind of. The 13 Darknesses just need equally opposing lights in order to forge the X-blade. Destroying the 7 princesses would cloak the world in Darkness, which Xehanort wouldn't be against, regardless of the actual outcome.

I believe that Xehanort wants to find that case that the Master of Masters has or maybe he already has it. If the 13 pieces of darkness from the shattered χ-blade are in that case, then Xehanort can take them and put them into each of the 13 Seekers of Darkness' hearts to turn them into hearts of pure darkness. Then, he can clash with the Princesses of Heart to recreate the χ-blade, but this time, a much more stable one. It'd actually pretty much be the original χ-blade because it'd be created from the original shattered pieces.
It should be noted that Xehanort's goal isn't to strike down the Princesses, he's very intent on waiting for the seven guardians of light to show up, and battle. He's only going to target the princesses if they guardians of light don't come out to play.

Still, the trunk that Luxu has is very appealing.

Luxu

Awards
Here is a wild theory.

What if the Kingdom Keys are in the box? And Luxu hides them, they can unlock Kingdom Hearts after all. And have total access to their respective realms. And the Kingdom Key is in the book.

Or the Keyblades of the Foretellers

Muke

whatever
Awards
Here is a wild theory.

What if the Kingdom Keys are in the box? And Luxu hides them, they can unlock Kingdom Hearts after all. And have total access to their respective realms. And the Kingdom Key is in the book.

Or the Keyblades of the Foretellers
No, this doesn't make sense.
No, the Foretellers have their Keyblades at the end of X.

The KK being in the BoP changes nothing, because for all we know it might as well be the KKD and the BoP talking about something along the lines of "this Keyblade will be found by a king" or shit

TheDemonCT

What? What does all that have to do with you making a guess that the box might contain the 13 shards of darkness?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Why do I have a feeling that box is never going to be opened? they've got to leave some surprises for Kingdom Hearts III...

G-SANtos

Awards
It's either that or the Forteller faces never not being revealed for X Back Cover, take your pick! ;)
How about the Master of Masters' face? I'm pretty sure his face will only be revealed in KH3. Heck, maybe his name will only be revealed in KH3.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
How about the Master of Masters' face? I'm pretty sure his face will only be revealed in KH3. Heck, maybe his name will only be revealed in KH3.
I mean, it's a pretty good bet is Superbia, or some variant of Pride.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm pretty sure we will see who he is in BC.

Though it’s already full of mysteries, it will deepen the mystery even further to guess who appears to be the Master of Masters.
Nomura: In “KHx Back Cover”, there is quite a turn.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm pretty sure his name is Superbia because of the "X-Super" on the case Luxu was dragging
So the guy labeled his luggage?

Wouldn't it be great if we found out the suitcase is just the Master of Masters' clothes?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Assuming the luggage belongs to the MoM, and the label in it is his name, and that its contents are the 13 fragments of darkness: then how did he get his hands on them? Maybe through the creation of Lux he managed to fabricate the 20 fragments needed?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Can the box just be empty and people fight over it and then someone manages to open it and they're super disappointed.
10/10 would buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back