• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: What's In The Box

• Thread starter Deleted member 235902
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
- a dank change of clothes
- the final infinity stone
- an endless storage crate of chains, zippers and belts
- a 3D printer of prophecies

i'm only truly kidding about one of these

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I'm confused, I thought the blade broke into fragments after the Keyblade War. How can he or anybody have the fragments?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
What's in the box?
TheLonelyIsland and Justin Timberlake answered that a long time ago.

Ok, 3 am jokes aside:

The theory isn't really bad, but they never stated that the 20 pieces needed to be 7 of ONLY Light and 13 of ONLY Darkness.
Both the Seekers and the Guardians, minus Ventus, Kairi, Ansem and Vanitas, have both Light and Darkness within themselves.
However, I'm only clarifying this, I can still see the shattered X-Blade to be there, and it's just Xehanort style to keep such informations to himself.
Obviously, that means that scene must be from after the War and the X-Blade shattering.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
keGNF1x.png

I'm confused, I thought the blade broke into fragments after the Keyblade War. How can he or anybody have the fragments?
That's right. Though it is possible that the box is empty before the war, and the shot of Luxu dragging it could be from after the war, I guess.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
- a dank change of clothes
- the final infinity stone
- an endless storage crate of chains, zippers and belts
- a 3D printer of prophecies

i'm only truly kidding about one of these

I think it's the briefcase from pulp fiction

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
dDyKtSL.gif

I'm still convinced Kairi's grandma is in the box. or Poohiroth.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Inb4 "What if it's Sora's dinner?"

Luxu is actually just Sora's mom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xDDDDDD

But in all seriousness, I think it's possible the box is empty and it's meant to store something, or it actually has something inside it and whatever is unleashed wreaks havoc.

D

Deleted member 235902

For this theory, I'm assuming the cutscene where he's pulling the box is after the Keyblade War.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
For this theory, I'm assuming the cutscene where he's pulling the box is after the Keyblade War.

It's possible. Maybe what Xehanort really wants is to cause the conflict between the Guardians and Seekers in order to blast open the box, perhaps. Or maybe the final encounter functions like the bells in Daybreak: when they sound, the apocalypse is starting, so perhaps the force of the conflict will cause the box to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back