• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Ven Killed Sterlitzia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Obiewantsanipod

My theory is simple, in KHIII Sora is surrounded by 5 starlight keyblades (the light of the past) that help him overcome the heartless. And while it's true that we haven't seen all the union leaders keyblades, Ven is the only one without a starlight keyblade and is the odd one out. The keyblade he has is Missing Ache.

Yes, it can be argued that those starlight keyblades were in their base form, and characters such as Ephemera have an upgraded one, but it's still a starlight keyblade at it's core. Sterlitzia's keyblade would've been one of the 5, leaving out the one character not in possession of one, Ven.

Also, I'm aware of Luxu's report in reference to the "virus", which in my opinion strongly implies that Brain is the culprit. That being said, Luxu and Brain both using the word virus isn't enough proof that the person Luxu considers the virus is the same as the one who declared himself as such. Brain could have simply been chosen but decided to go rouge. And even if he's not, I don't believe that MoM with his gift of foresight wouldn't have been able to figure out that someone was going to be an imposter or at least go rouge. Maybe he let it slide because he wants Kingdom Hearts for himself and Sora and co. would've gotten rid of Master Xehanort for him while furthering his plans (Brain seems to have interfered with the sequence of events). Master Xehanort was going to hit the reset button, and it sounds like MoM would benefit from Kingdom Hearts being open (implied in Luxu's report) but not having everything reset as all the worlds would essentially become one again (I added this part and I don't have proof). Remember, he started the keyblade war, unity and things coming together aren't his thing, he thrives on division, or so it seems.

And I know this is very anecdotal, but I don't buy Ven as a character. He's easily the most suspicious in the entirety of the kingdom hearts series (yes, more than Xigbar), and acts like an airhead virtually at all times. In backcover my knee jerk reflex was to shout Ven at the screen when Luxu opened his mouth and started talking, because the character even under a hood had Ven plastered all over him, but I don't want to derail from my train of thought as that was proven false.

In contrast, we see that the darkness in Ven's heart materialized can rival and even overpower Ven. Not only that, but in BBS it can be argued that Ven defeated Van because Aqua was helping him on the outside, possibly meaning that he has more darkness to begin with.

The biggest contradiction so far is the fact that his Chirity in KHII doesn't seem to be corrupt. But then again you can argue that since he's no longer a force of darkness in the present, his Chirity no longer is as well.

In conclusion, the most important takeaway is that even though my theory stands on very fragile foundation, I do believe Ven will have something to do with the darkness in Union X. I just don't buy the innocent airhead persona, and truly believe he's hiding something (has a dual personality or something, explaining why Master Xehanort was trying to draw out the darkness in him). I have more to say but I'll stop here. Thanks for the read.

Last edited:

AgustD

Awards
I also think that Ven killed Sterlitiza...something else that kind of supports the theory in one of the reports that Luxu wrote said that he went up against virus( guessing the traitor). In scene from Days when Xigbar/Luxu was going after Xion(who take the appearance of someone different depending on who see her I think) out of all the dandelion leaders he sees Ventus, and in BBS they really haven’t fought.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I also think that Ven killed Sterlitiza...something else that kind of supports the theory in one of the reports that Luxu wrote said that he went up against virus( guessing the traitor). In scene from Days when Xigbar/Luxu was going after Xion(who take the appearance of someone different depending on who see her I think) out of all the dandelion leaders he sees Ventus, and in BBS they really haven’t fought.

It's possible they will repurpose that scene to be more relevant to UX, but Xigbar seeing Xion as Ven in Days was long since confirmed to be a reference to BBS. Likewise with his line of "You're not half as strong as the others" to Sora in KH2.

Back