• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Theory) The True Identity of Luxu and the MoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seighart

Awards
Okay so i was talking to one of my friends and they kept bringing up the fact that they think the war was going to happen regardless of the existence of the Book of Prophecies. I kept saying it wouldn't have happened if MoM never read the book. You know, time travel dominoe effect. Why would the MoM go out of his way to make sure these events happen? If he knows the war is gonna happen, why wouldn't he want to stop it? ] Why would you care about a paradox of the future? Who cares or why care if the future changes? It would only matter to someone that's from the future. Someone who could see all of these events. I kept saying that ONLY MoM could have seen into the future but that's not true. Luxu is also the only other person. After the MoM "disappears", there's no way he can see the event of BC because he isnt there so how can it be in the book? Luxu. I think he not only watched, but started recording the events in a book. He reaches a certain age and realizes that he's getting old and can't live on anymore. How can he see the rest of time?

He goes back in time to when he was younger and recruits 6 apprentices and names 5 Foretellers and tasks one to observe. He gives his younger self a keyblade that allows him to instantly gain the knowledge of the future so thst he can write the rest of the book. He gives everyone VERY specific roles because if something doesn't play out the right way, history may change and he would be a temporal paradox. He makes sure to tell his younger self to train an apprentice so that time can go as it originally went AND see into the future. Luxu is succesfull because it is now in the book. Now that Luxu knows of the book, he starts writing his own. He starts recording the events that are destined to happen. He trains an apprentice and gives his keyblade to him. Luxu now wants to know what the future holds. Now he is thinking of going back in time to task his younger self to pass down this keyblade. He knows he is successful because he has lived through it. Now that he has knowledge of the book...he's solidified history to repeat itself over and over from that point.

In closing...did you not find it weird that the MoM created a keyblade and simply gave it to Luxu without it returning back to him? Luxu took it and kept it. The only time we see that someone is able to keep someone elses keyblade is if someone dies. The only other time we've seen someone use another persons keyblade is if they had their heart in their body. Luxu and MoM have the same heart and thats why Luxu can use MoMs keyblade. They are the same person.They both wear organization cloaks to hide their identities from the Foretellers because surely they would question why the MoM and Luxu look just alike. MoM is the future version of Luxu.

Please rip this apart so that we can speculate on getting closer to the truth. I know there are a bunch of holes in this theory, but I'd like to know if I'm onto something.

Seighart

Awards
I mean, the Master of Masters created all of the Foretellers' Keyblades?

This is true. I couldn't think of anything around it. Except that maybe his heart is in them similarly to how Xehanort does so with his Org13, but there's no evidence of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back