• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THEORY: The clash of light and darkness will take place at the halfway point of the story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mitsuru

Master Xehanort's planning a huge fight between The 13 Seekers of Darkness and the 7 Guardians of Light to summon the X-blade, but if the whole Organization are still around by the end of the game the last level would be one huge boss rush (at least 13, to say nothing of whatever alternate forms some of them have). Here's my theory on how things will work . At the middle of the game the confrontation will take place (probably as a cutscene) and once Kingdom Hearts is summoned he and a couple of the other Norts (I'm leaning towards Ansem SOD and Young Xehanort) will enter it and set up a barrier to stop Sora and co. from following them. meanwhile the other darknesses will travel to other worlds and Sora will have to track down and defeat them all to dispel the barrier and follow MX into Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

UltimaXOmega

Re: The clash of light and darkness will take place at the halfway point of the story

You 1 upped KH Youtubers in clickbait. Congratulations.

ROKU-SHI

Banned
Re: The clash of light and darkness will take place at the halfway point of the story

I don’t really like that idea. hopefully it happens at the end and having a epic battle in rain and thunder.

Empress Mitsuru

I don’t really like that idea. hopefully it happens at the end and having a epic battle in rain and thunder.

How would SE go about cramming 13 bosses into one level? Before anyone suggests having Sora fight all 13 darknesses at once, they'd have to be severely watered down for that to be manageable. If the 13 darknesses were spread out, the individual fights could be just as difficult as previous encounters with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back