• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory - Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverseUnversed

Well, this theory is actually related to the Lingering Sentiment, the secret boss of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

Terra, in fact, becomes Master Xehanort's apprentice, and the "Terra" seen fighting alongside Aqua and Ven is the Lingering Sentiment, created when Terra succumbed to the darkness. You know, this would make sense if Master Xehanort referred to Terra as "a monster infused with darkness" and begging the Sentiment to "correct his mistake" by killing Terra, and if the Sentiment were demanding to know what Master Xehanort had done with Terra's heart. Well, this would explain why the Sentiment had nothing but hatred for Master Xehanort! (Referring to M.X. doing this to Terra.) Also, in the 2009 Tokyo Game Show trailer, M. Xehanort's student said to Ven that "Terra is no longer Terra". But, I still don't think this theory makes any sense. Any questions? :35:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Lingering Sentiment holds no importance to the canon of Kingdom Hearts.

The only things that are canon about him are his transforming Keyblade and what he said to Sora. Everything else doesn't matter.

ReverseUnversed

∞;4499318 said:
The Lingering Sentiment holds no importance to the canon of Kingdom Hearts.

The only things that are canon about him are his transforming Keyblade and what he said to Sora. Everything else doesn't matter.

Sorry... it was only a theory. This was just to see if Terra had any connection to the Sentiment (or Enigmatic Soldier).

Khaki45

I have my own theory on the lingering sentiment....I don't want to say much about my theories on Terra but I think Terra falls to darkness and his personality changes, and I think although Terra falls to darkness, the lingering sentiment is what remains of Terra former personality, his regret on betraying his friends.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Also you said...

"Terra, in fact, becomes Master Xehanort's apprentice"

Quite, quite, quite wrong. The whole point of Terra using more Darkness is to try and FIND Xehanort. MX already has an apprentice, the DS. I stopped reading after that first sentence, and the fact that you took the Lingering Sentiment as a canonical character.

demiurge18

ive been working on a Terra theory and it kinda makes sense but here it is and i know everyone is gonna think im crazy but here it is. After the final confrontation with xeonort terras heart is infected and taken by darkness in a traumatizing event that causes him to lose his memories of ven and aqua as MX corrupts his heart he begins to physicaly chang in appearance in subtle ways like his hair and skin tone but after a while ansem the wise finds him rounding the corner to dead ville where terra cant remember anything but the name xeonort which is what he believes is his name, mostly because its the only name he remembers being the central focus point of the traumotizing event ansem the wise takes care of him. once xeonort or terra becomes a nobody he can recall trace events that make no sence to him in his mind there out of place and mismatched so he uses castle oblivion to relive them. the end terra is xeonort meh lolz!!!

ReverseUnversed

the "moster infused with darkness" is to one in the red and black costume not terra.

Um... Please, ReflectoMan. I said "This WOULD also make sense if Master Xehanort referred to Terra as a 'monster infused with darkness'". That is, I know Terra is not the Dark Soldier, but if Terra was, this line would make more sense.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Guys, please: Unless Nomura retcons himself terribly, the Lingering Sentiment holds no meaning or role to the story at all. Theorising about him is pointless unless he actually fits into the story somewhere. I can see what you guys are doing, at least explaining it, but I just felt that needed to be said.

ReverseUnversed

Yeah... Should Nomura completely retcon himself, this theory can make sense. But it's doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, it's speculation only. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back