• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Sephiroth's Sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Aura

Ok, so I was testing how much more Sora would be protected the higher his defense was. So I put 3 heartguards on him which raised his defense by 12 and protected him from dark attacks by 60%. Then I put on 2 ribbons and a three stars. Ribbon protects you against all elements by 20% and three stars protects you against fire, ice, and thunder by 20%. All three raised Sora's defense by 9. The 3 heartguards protected Sora less from Sephiroth's attacks less than the two ribbons and three stars. Then I put 3 figara rings on Sora and compared it to the 2 ribbons and three stars. The figara rings. I then tried it for blizzage and thundaga rings. They also didn't protect Sora as much as the 2 ribbons and three stars. This brought me to the conclusion that Sephiroth's attacks are either an unknown element or fire, ice, thunder, and dark combined.

T

TwilightBlitz7

nice theory but if he had a mix of all element y would he only use a fire based attack which is meteor?

TwilightBlitz7 said:
nice theory but if he had a mix of all element y would he only use a fire based attack which is meteor?

He was talking about Sephi's sword not his attacks.

Pretty good observation, Light Aura. I never knew that.

文偉立

newb programmer
Funny that I'm the only one careful to note Sephiroth's Flame pilar is non-elemental. I have tested it once in Final Mix with an Ifrit Ring (40% protection) and two firaga rings. Sephiroth's flame pillar inflicted full impact. Which allowed me to emphasize another Final Fantasy reference: Flare magic, which appears to be fire elemental but only the FF gamers know it is nonelemental.

文偉立

newb programmer
keybladeboi said:
i think yall have too much time on ur hands

It was a simple attempt I did. It wasn't too difficult. And that was irrelevant so you're quite hypocritical.

ALSO: ??? - are you the n00b who became a mawd?

I'm not a mod and it's quite irrelevant also. And I'm not on my own list.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ummm yeah dude take it to heart, cause i was totally being serious... -_-"

dont loose sleep over it, next time i wont bother even talking to you, geez.

EDIT: ??? - whatever 2 u

Last edited:

文偉立

newb programmer
keybladeboi said:
ummm yeah dude take it to heart, cause i was totally being serious... -_-"

dont loose sleep over it, next time i wont bother even talking to you, geez.

Heh, it's funny how you believe I take it to heart. A common misassumption. Then again, you've spammed in a place your comment is irrelevant in so please follow forum policy.

CidHighwind

meteor is also a non-elemental just like ultima and flare
but im pretty sure that his attacks are non-elemental too with some darkness attacks but i dunno
also i think the strat guide says hes dark or non-elemental (i dunno though id have to check)

V

Vincent Valentine

maybe its Mako element ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back