• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory/Rumor *possible spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
I was hanging around the KHU forums (im bad :D) and i came across a theory.
its really simple. and there wasnt really any proof to back it up. but i liked it anyway. whats written below is all mine. i came across something similar. but instead of Riku having Ansems heart. it was mickey. but that was wack. so i changed it
------------
Edit: TEE HEE i got one more idea
-------------------------
okay someone told me that the ORG are Shells. thing is i thought shells couldnt walk talk or do any moving at all. remember kairi when her soul/heart was transferred to Sora. and her 'shell' was inanimate.
but if the ORG are shells. how come they can move??? because they still have their SOULS. their hearts are gone. but their souls and bodies remain. isnt that what happens when you're attacked by a heartless? when you're attacked you heart leaves but you're soul and body stay intact.
-----------------------------------------------

Diz=Ansems body
EM=Ansems Soul
Riku= Has Ansems Heart

the problem with this is that we see ansem in one of the PV's. but that screen of ansem shows him in an org coat. he could be the EM. and if EM does have Ansems soul. he can appear as a ghost (dont ask how i came to this). and ansem does look a bit pale in the screen. like a ghost.
001.jpg

and another rumor is that Ansem will try to become full again. and that since his heart is with Riku. thats why Riku can use the Soul Eater. if i remember correctly aswell. that in the last battle you had with ansem. his weapon was a double soul eater( a soul eater on each end of his staff)
so if the soul eater is ansems trademark weapon then if riku can use it. then that backs up that Riku has ansems heart. ONE PROBLEM the EMs weapons are glowing sabres. well. maybe the soul can have a weapon of its own. but the EM was in Hollow bastion. and he seems to be ruler of the group of unknowns in that area. and Diz having ansems body. obviously ansem had given up his body in kingdom hearts. and his body became Diz and since his body was so beat up. he needs bandages.....kinda crap idea if you ask me . but it makes a little bit of sense. so ill go with it
-------------------------------------------------------

feel free to add on to it

flame if you wish. but flaming is just spam. and i dont want this thread closed...unless people find this utter crap and i ask a mod myself to close it.

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

good theory milkman64! only time will tell ur right though

Lightkeeper05

its not bad, but its the other way around for the last one. Ansem has Rikus heart. Ansems Heart was destroyed in KH1. But a piece of him still remains. Damn the Bastard Ansem.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's impossible for two reasons.

1. Org members are shells not souls, EM would have to be Ansems shell.

2. We have no real proof or knowledge that a Soul could exist alone, everything points to a Soul and Shell needing each other.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
thing about this is. the things we know about shells/bodys/souls/hearts are all THEORY only a few pieces are put together. everything we know has been backed up from things we are just guessing about. if someone can show me proof that shells cant exist without souls. tell me.

Jacob Twilight

Shells are what's left of a person after their essence, i.e., their heart is taken. It is the body AND the soul. The soul is the mind and spirit, and the body is the vessle in which the heart and the soul reside and interact with the world.

^_^ Just a little bit of info to clear some issues up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back