• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THEORY: Roxas being used by The Order..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Aura

Re: THEORY: Roxas being used by the order (POSIBLE SPOILERS)

Do you mean when he is in Twilight Town and he throws the Kingdom Key on the ground?

dark_light13

not necicerily i just mean like he is just being used by the order and this would explain were he has gotten his order cloak from.

sorry King Key i nvr new that you posted this.

and they may have convinced him to join by offering something he wants but i have no clue what that would be. Sorta like how Ansem tempted Riku in KH1

Last edited:

Soras Shell

good theory. My add-on: they coulda told him he was a nobody and said he could get a heart when he opened the door

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Well not get a heart, but more like if he opens the door, he will become complete.

dark_light13

ya that is possible as well or they could have told him he was a shell of Sora and that would make sense because he had been having dreams concerning Sora. And I think he was told by some one already that he had a connection to Sora and the Org. probaly told him that that was the connection.

Last edited:

Mad Monkey

I'm guessing that they'll make him whole or something like that... but why would they need him? I thought that only Sora could open the door to Darkness.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

dark_light13 said:
I just came up with a theory what if the Org. has convinced Roxas to join the order becuz if tey are trying to get into KH to obtain there own hearts than don't they need some one with a keyblade to help them open the way to Kh.
Good theory! But why would Roxas joined the organisation when Axel threatens to hurt him?

Little_Red

betch.

Hey that is a pretty good theory. And it makes a lot of sense, they probably brainwashed Namine too. But then again we'll just have to wait until march!

R0XAS

i think the EXACT SAME THING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back