• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Theory regarding the True Dandelion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I think that the true Dendelion is Sterlizia's data version. Im one of the pessimists who think that Sterlizia, won't come back, her death being used to set things in motion for her data counterpart. We sew a hooded figure with it in datascape and later, we see a hooded figure with a white robed body ready to be ejected. However, the game, when showing Sterlizia's data, it makes it clear by letting her hair revelead, but when showing the other hooded figure, no hair is shown, leaving it unclear as to who it is.

My solution is that Ava, at some point was ejected too, and her empty body was used in order to serve as a medium for Sterlizia's data backup so that the later could exist in the real world. Then Sterlizia's data, after being given form, is ejected too hence why it looks different, it was using a different body, Ava's body.

EighteenEighty

Awards
Let's just say this is how it happened:

The Master created the Data Daybreak Town not only its place but also its people. Brain theorized that the data copies of themselves also existed inside the datascape. One of them is Strelitzia and she was approached by someone in a black coat (possibly Luxu). Elrena's Chirithy saw Strelitzia wearing a white coat with someone in the black coat and tells it to the Union Leaders mostly Lauriam and Brain. We don't know how Luxu extracted Strelitzia's data but all we know is that a data needs a physical form, like a replica in order to travel into the real world. I can already imagine that she can only travel as a heart in the Real Daybreak Town similar to Robed Ansem that's why we cannot see her face or physical form when she was about to be transported into the pods.

Luxu is carrying her in a white blanket to hide her heart so that the Darkness won't track her and puts her into one of the 7 pods. Her body and heart will reconstruct if she arrives in her location similar to how Brain was sent to Scala ad Caelum. Strelitzia arrives in her location and that's how she arrived to Quadratum.

All of this is just a speculation of course but hey, I actually don't mind if this is how it happened.

Back