• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory or Proof....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Ok, I'm actually here to talk about the secret ending in the way i translate and decode it. It's really complicated and some might think it's not good enough but i'm going to rant about it anyway.

In the Secret Ending of Kingdom Hearts II and KH II FM+, 3 enigmatic soldiers show up wielding keyblades. The three have each different type of armor and i will classify them as they follow. The one with the longest horns on his helmet going up vertically is the ES as everyone knows. The second one is the one with horns going up vertically but not as long, and i will call him RS, now bear with me. The third and last soldier with horns going backwards will be called AQ. Ok, and this is how it starts.

Long before there were heartless that consumed mankind, however, warriors wielding a blade known as the keyblade began to appear. These began to be known as chasers. Chasers might have been hunters of the heartless and seek them out to destroy them. It also speaks of the Lost two meaning RS and AQ. As the Chasers fight the heartless many lose lives and therefore that can represent the keyblades lying in waste as well as the Keyblade War. However, just as the 3 Soldiers pick up the keyblades on the ground, a new character shows up known as UEM. The UEM as noted in the secret ending page in the forum appears to have the same clothes as the Heartless of "Ansem" and the DS appears to have a similar clothing as Heartless Riku. This is the real confusing part. The ES while fighting the UEM and the DS becomes injured and takes off his helmet. Did anyone notice his spiked up hairstyle along with his yellow eyes. Sure, the blue eyes changed INTO yellow, but that still doesn't make up that fact that it's yellow. I'm pretty sure that's "Xehanort", if that's who he really is. Along with RS the other male soldier who seems to look familiar, Roxas. Now the AQ, female soldier, is mainly a magic type user. Wouldn't it be really convenient, if the RS was revived into someone else, maybe Sora. That would explain Sora's nobody looking very closely to Roxas. It would also show evidence of why Sora is a keyblade wielder. The AQ in the process could've died, solving the Lost Two phrase, or something else could've happened. However, the RS being Roxas or Sora contradicts itself because when you fight the Enigmatic Soldier he calls Sora, Xehanort. Maybe Xehanort was the name of RS and that's why when "Xehanort" was found he only remembers the name Xehanort. The result of UEM and DS could be that they went into hiding or merged part of itself into the ES, explaining the yellow eyes. But heck, why not call him Xigbar. It would make sense since they have the same characteristics, and if "Xehanort" forgot his name, what makes you think that Xigbar couldn't. Also didn't Nomura state that the secret ending has something to do with Xigbar. There ya go. Also in the one cutscene where Xigbar talks to Zexion about Zemnas, maybe Xigbar was actually remembering some of his memories. Eventually everything will come to an end or might come to an end with Mickey's intervention. Eventually the world that they live in might fall apart and that's how "Xehanort" was found by Ansem and the story thus starts from there. This is really just a speculation, but people you can criticise, compliment, or add some of your ideas into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back