• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory, or maybe just an explanation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

in one clip of KH2 we see sora holding his keyblade and a shimmering crown-symbol thingie is beneath him. What is that? its too fancy to be locking a keyhole, and I read somewhere that it might be a seal to keep the nobodies out, but if it isnt that, what do you all think it is?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
umm well that is the shape of a crown the same one that is on Sora's necklace but anyways. i really trully believe that Sora is locking the keyhole but im not totally sure about it. hey i mean this is KH2 the cutscenes for closing the keyholes could have changeed but who knows. it could be Sora gaining a new power up or him learning a new move. i wonder......

bhk3

enoehT look at your signuture thingy the 1 with aladdin sora goes into valor form but goofy isnt there how is he doing that

O

Onewingedangel6

enoehT look at your signuture thingy the 1 with aladdin sora goes into valor form but goofy isnt there how is he doing that

i think that to go into valor form or any other forms he doesn't fuse with other party members maybe it's just an overdrive thing like if his overdrive bar goes up he can turn in to valor form

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Onewingedangel6 said:
i think that to go into valor form or any other forms he doesn't fuse with other party members maybe it's just an overdrive thing like if his overdrive bar goes up he can turn in to valor form

yes he does fuse it is confirmed by Nomura. the reason that Sora can fuse without goofy in the party is because u dont have to have him in your party to fuse. it is a new ability that they have added to KH2. thats the reason

O

Onewingedangel6

ohhhh yeah i forgot that that was confirmed opps my bad

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
EnoehT said:
in one clip of KH2 we see sora holding his keyblade and a shimmering crown-symbol thingie is beneath him. What is that? its too fancy to be locking a keyhole, and I read somewhere that it might be a seal to keep the nobodies out, but if it isnt that, what do you all think it is?

i just thought it was a fancy move or the SE people being fancy on us *shrugs* well then again there's nobody around him...as in nobody, not Nobody. but if it was a seal to keep the Nobodies out, then does it take place before or after the battle? we know for a fact that in the shots of Sora and the Beast facing off against those flying thimgamabobs, those thingamabobs are Nobodies. so.....wtf, mate, i'm confoosed

BTW, where can you find the GIFs for Sora's two forms Valor and Wisdom? would really like to find some.

EnoehT

Shirozora said:
i just thought it was a fancy move or the SE people being fancy on us *shrugs* well then again there's nobody around him...as in nobody, not Nobody. but if it was a seal to keep the Nobodies out, then does it take place before or after the battle? we know for a fact that in the shots of Sora and the Beast facing off against those flying thimgamabobs, those thingamabobs are Nobodies. so.....wtf, mate, i'm confoosed

BTW, where can you find the GIFs for Sora's two forms Valor and Wisdom? would really like to find some.

look around for the most part..... or copy paste em' with the persons permission. for Wisdom, i dunno tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back