• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Xion's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patamon246

Awards
I think I have it. Roxas has two Keyblades, Sora's and Ven's. Xion has none. Then Xion starts to rub off on Roxas, so she gets one of them. Then she dies and it rturnes to Roxas. Still not sure why she loses it though ...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think I have it. Roxas has two Keyblades, Sora's and Ven's. Xion has none. Then Xion starts to rub off on Roxas, so she gets one of them. Then she dies and it rturnes to Roxas. Still not sure why she loses it though ...

Xion's Keyblade is fake. Roxas was originally using a single Keyblade, Sora's Keyblade, which he has access to because he's Sora's Nobody. When Xion died, the emotional breakdown Roxas went through awakened Ven's Keyblade within him.

Being Sora's Nobody, Roxas is deeply connected with him and is directly influenced. As Xion develops, she obtains that effect as well, and thus shares Sora's power with Roxas. It's like a game of tug-of-war with the two; when one of them absorbs too much of Sora's power, the other weakens. Xion loses her Keyblade and collapses multiple times during the course of Days because Roxas was taking more than she was.

Anyways, you're over a year late. We found all this out when the Days Ultimania was released.

billyzanesucks

Well, that's partially correct. The power of Sora kept shifting between Roxas and Xion, and she started replicating his keyblade. So it wasn't a real keyblade, or at least not by normal standards. She lost it when power switched back to Roxas. She never used Ven's keyblade.

EDIT:Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back