• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on why Young Xehanort has Grey Eyes in the Face my Fears Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Seighart

Awards
Okay what if Young Xehanort has yellow eyes and pointed ears is because when he leaves his world he grows up and succumbs to darkness to become a darkling. He wears gloves to hide his red hands and he takes Luxu's keyblade because he no longer can wield his own. Puts his heart in his younger self and thats why we see Young Xehanort with yellow eyes and pointed ears. His original eye color was that gray color.

Side Note: It would explain Aquas predicament. She might be succumbing to the Darkness and the result is red hands combo'd with gray/whitening of the hair.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It would paint Xehanort in a more tragic light. He lost more and more of his humanity the closer he let himself get to darkness. That might be an attempt by Nomura to make us sympathize with him before his final end.

Darkness Call

I really hope Nomura doesn't try to redeem him, he has done to many horrible possessed or not, for me to forgive him or want him to be saved.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I really hope Nomura doesn't try to redeem him, he has done to many horrible possessed or not, for me to forgive him or want him to be saved.

I don't think he will be redeemed as in suddenly becoming a good guy in his final moments. He may feel a twinge of regret and remorse if he realizes how corrupted he became over the years, both phyisically and mentally.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Maybe that's why he wants Kingdom Hearts? Not just to create a balanced utopia, but also to cure himself?

Darkness Call

I don't think he will be redeemed as in suddenly becoming a good guy in his final moments. He may feel a twinge of regret and remorse if he realizes how corrupted he became over the years, both phyisically and mentally.

Perhaps, like he seemed to slightly feel remorse for breaking Ventus why trying to forge the X-blade during his first try. I would be fine if he feels a little regret but goes down as a villain still.

LostArtist

Awards
No I do, but the current incarnation of YX seemed to have left before he came into contact with it.
Oh lol, I made a gif of luxu calling xehanort's keyblade a sham
zz3po5s.mp4

SoulXaldin

Awards
I just figured he got a yellow eye tattoo and surgically made his ears pointed.

The darkness could also be a valid reason too, I guess.

Back