• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on the resembelence between Roxas and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mario

I have theory as to why Roxas looks like Ven, being Sora's nobody, he gotta consist of Sora's body and soul, right? So why does he have a defferent hair colour and style than Sora and looka like a completely different person?

I think perhaps sometime in BBS Sora acually dies, but before he does his heart got extracted from his body and kept safe somewhere by his mother and his body burried but she told this to no one.

I think the DS is acually a replica of Ven, in one of the BBS trailer summeries, it says Terra knocked DS' helmet and he got shocked and later he asks MX "what have you done to his heart?", maybe he thinks MX have done somehing to Ven similar to how Sora thought that Vexen made a replica of Riku and made Sora think he controled his mind.

The dark soldier wears the same clothes as Riku bit whithout the heart symbol, maybe cause he lacked a heart, and toward the end of BBS, he was given Sora's heart, and in a why he transformed in 5year-old Sora and he lost his memories but gained Sora's. And Sora grew with this body, that is the body of the DS the Ven replic, that's why when Roxas was created, he resembed Ven, because he's acually the body of the Ven replica.

Maybe thats why Vexen/Even was interesnted in Xeahanort's memories, maybe he unlocked his memories and Xehanort shared the secret of creating replicas and thats why he was able to create the Riku replica and he went further than MX and created his Replica whith a heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I have theory as to why Roxas looks like Ven, being Sora's nobody, he gotta consist of Sora's body and soul, right? So why does he have a defferent hair colour and style than Sora and looka like a completely different person?

What, nobodies differ from their original slightly. It's not that big of a deal.

I think perhaps sometime in BBS Sora acually dies, but before he does his heart got extracted from his body and kept safe somewhere by his mother and his body burried but she told this to no one.

What? So Sora's heart would just wait around for Ven to die, so it can reclaim a body?

1. His hearts would have gone to Kingdom Hearts.
2. Sora has darkness in his heart. He wouldn't last long outside of a body.
3. She'd tell no one Sora was dead? That seems bad ANY way you look at it. Why wouldn't she tell anyone?

I think the DS is acually a replica of Ven, in one of the BBS trailer summeries, it says Terra knocked DS' helmet and he got shocked and later he asks MX "what have you done to his heart?"

1. DS is taller than Ven.
2. Terra said wht have you done to her heart.

maybe he thinks MX have done somehing to Ven similar to how Sora thought that Vexen made a replica of Riku and made Sora think he controled his mind.

Using the same concept again? Do you even WANT them to try to be original?

The dark soldier wears the same clothes as Riku bit whithout the heart symbol, maybe cause he lacked a heart, and toward the end of BBS, he was given Sora's heart

1. Meaning that DS would be closer tied to Riku over Sora.
2. Sora's heart would be in Kingdom Hearts.

and in a why he transformed in 5year-old Sora and he lost his memories but gained Sora's.

Ven's body would have disappeared, leaving nothing for Sora's heart, which wouln't have been there anyway, to latch on to.

And Sora grew with this body, that is the body of the DS the Ven replic, that's why when Roxas was created, he resembed Ven, because he's acually the body of the Ven replica.

No...just no.

Maybe thats why Vexen/Even was interesnted in Xeahanort's memories, maybe he unlocked his memories and Xehanort shared the secret of creating replicas and thats why he was able to create the Riku replica and he went further than MX and created his Replica whith a heart.

1. Xehanort wouldn't have remembered a replica.
2. What does Roxas have to do with XEHANORT'S memories?

King Mario

Hey, I didn't exactly say I had proof, I used "maybe" alot too, and that stuff about his mother and him deing I know, very desturbing. I was just trying to think outside the box, and I think I failed miserebly.

mannymuffman

I think the DS is acually a replica of Ven, in one of the BBS trailer summeries, it says Terra knocked DS' helmet and he got shocked and later he asks MX "what have you done to his heart?", maybe he thinks MX have done somehing to Ven similar to how Sora thought that Vexen made a replica of Riku and made Sora think he controled his mind.

The dark soldier wears the same clothes as Riku bit whithout the heart symbol, maybe cause he lacked a heart, and toward the end of BBS, he was given Sora's heart, and in a why he transformed in 5year-old Sora and he lost his memories but gained Sora's. And Sora grew with this body, that is the body of the DS the Ven replic, that's why when Roxas was created, he resembed Ven, because he's acually the body of the Ven replica.

very confusing an a lil disturbing!! i knda feel like throwin up a lil. lol but thats what forums are for to speculate

The only thing that failed today was English. D:

this is irrelevant to the thread

Rix

:)
Awards
yes, sorry, but that was a confusing theory, and an unlikely one too:thumbdown:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think the DS is acually a replica of Ven, in one of the BBS trailer summeries, it says Terra knocked DS' helmet and he got shocked

Perhaps because DS is a replica of Terra, and not Ven.

and later he asks MX "what have you done to his heart?"

We don't know when this took place. Could have been after, could have been before.

Also, PMF: I don't know the specifics, but to my knowledge the japanese pronoun doesn't specify a gender, hence it's he/she.

Quick question relating this theory? How do we know that Ven is within the same timeline as Sora and Roxas's journey?

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Eh, I wasn't able to beat you to it, PMF.

Although there are many flaws to your theory, that doesn't mean some of it, if only a tiny bit, bit isn't true.

arcjll2!

you know what i think.
that we r going to find
this shiz out.
so stop worring ur pretty little
heads.
oh and i think that ven is roxas nobody so there.
seeee? thats not even possible
OR
is it?

King Mario

Okay let amend this a bit.

That bit about Sora dieng? emm, forget, I've changed to Sora losing his body someow, and since(acording to me) the DS is a replica of Ven, he did not have a heart so he was given Sora's heart and thus he became Sora. Flashforward 10 years, Sora becomes a nobody, his hear is detached from his body/Ven replica retored him to his orginal form. Makes sence?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
If DS is a replica of Terra, then why did he split from MX? And I really think Sora will not be about to fit into BBS, due to him being only 4, unable to comprehend being a hero. Plus, weren't he and Riku discovering what was in the Secret Cave around that time? (Yes, four, not five. Because BBS is set then years before KH1, and Sora was FOURteen in KH1.)

ahhreggi

If DS is a replica of Terra, then why did he split from MX? And I really think Sora will not be about to fit into BBS, due to him being only 4, unable to comprehend being a hero. Plus, weren't he and Riku discovering what was in the Secret Cave around that time? (Yes, four, not five. Because BBS is set then years before KH1, and Sora was FOURteen in KH1.)

Dam. Now I have to think of another theory XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back