• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Superior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Aura

I have a theory on why Ansem may be the Superior of the Organization. In Chain of Memories Zexion picks up two scents of people that are in the castle. He says one of them is Malificent but he doesn't know who the other person is. Although he says that the scent is very similar the the Superiors. This made me believe that since Ansem is inside Riku, Riku would have Ansem's scent. Here is the script from Chain of Memories.

Zexion: Visitors. I picked up two scents in the castle's lowest basement. One
of them was Maleficent, but —

Vexen: Absurd. The witch is gone. She cannot return from the realm of darkness
of her own volition.

Zexion: If you'd let me finish... The scent belonged to a very convincing
double. But I can't say much beyond that, since the would-be Maleficent
is no more. Our other visitor saw to that.

Lexaeus: Who is it?

Zexion: I don't know... But the scent was very similar to the Superior's.
Exactly similar, if I may say.

I'm sorry if this has been posted before and please no flaming.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Light Aura said:
I have a theory on why Ansem may be the Superior of the Organization. In Chain of Memories Zexion picks up two scents of people that are in the castle. He says one of them is Malificent but he doesn't know who the other person is. Although he says that the scent is very similar the the Superiors. This made me believe that since Ansem is inside Riku, Riku would have Ansem's scent. Here is the script from Chain of Memories.

Zexion: Visitors. I picked up two scents in the castle's lowest basement. One
of them was Maleficent, but —

Vexen: Absurd. The witch is gone. She cannot return from the realm of darkness
of her own volition.

Zexion: If you'd let me finish... The scent belonged to a very convincing
double. But I can't say much beyond that, since the would-be Maleficent
is no more. Our other visitor saw to that.

Lexaeus: Who is it?

Zexion: I don't know... But the scent was very similar to the Superior's.
Exactly similar, if I may say.

I'm sorry if this has been posted before and please no flaming.
Good theory! It might explain why Ansem is the Superior now that we have seen him in recent trailers ...

Soras Shell

cool this, but then who is the EM? he cant be Ansem cuz in FM he confronts Sora maybe hes the SHU

R0XAS

good theory and ansem probably is the supeior.
i wish he wasn't though, that won't be shocking like i'd hoped.

port royal 12

ha no
srry for the flamming

but listen that would mean that riku would have to be part of the superior
lol and i dont think that thats going to happen

but hey thats just what i think so dont get discouraged by me that was a good theroy
but i just think that its worng

R0XAS

Soras Shell said:
cool this, but then who is the EM? he cant be Ansem cuz in FM he confronts Sora maybe hes the SHU

not necessarily.. in FM goofy asks the EM "ansem??" and the EM says "..that's a familiar sound.." EM could be Ansem.

R0XAS

no, riku is a part of ansem. ansem isn't a part of riku.
hence, riku is a small fragment of the superior. the superior isn't a small fragment of riku.

port royal 12

well thank you for that amazing post i feel that you have no life and have wasted it by playing KH1 which i have played by not since the day that it came out

port royal 12

R0XAS

port royal 12 said:
well thank you for that amazing post i feel that you have no life and have wasted it by playing KH1 which i have played by not since the day that it came out

port royal 12

you're insulting me for knowing more than you? i pity you sir.

Light Aura

R0XAS said:
no, riku is a part of ansem. ansem isn't a part of riku.
hence, riku is a small fragment of the superior. the superior isn't a small fragment of riku.

What I meant about Ansem being inside Riku is that Ansem's darkness is inside Riku. This is what Ansem says after you beat him in Reverse Rebirth.

Ansem: Hardly...finished...I gave you...the dark...My shadow...lingers...I will
return!

Ansem's darkness is inside Riku so in a way Ansem is in Riku.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
port royal 12 said:

port royal 12
Please don't flame. We have lives, we're trying to figure out something and this is what the forum is about -- Kingdom Hearts and other stuff! If you SUPPOSEDLY have a life, get out of the forums.

R0XAS

Light Aura said:
What I meant about Ansem being inside Riku is that Ansem's darkness is inside Riku. This is what Ansem says after you beat him in Reverse Rebirth.

Ansem: Hardly...finished...I gave you...the dark...My shadow...lingers...I will
return!

Ansem's darkness is inside Riku so in a way Ansem is in Riku.

my quote wasn't directed at you, but just the same:
if ansem's darkness is inside riku, that means that riku has a small part of ansem in him. meaning, riku is not ansem directly, meaning, riku would not be the supeior just because ansem is.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There are amny other different reasons as to why Riku's sent is similar to that of the Superiors

He could smell like Ansem, reffering him to Diz

His scent is that of both Darkness and Light, like that of the EM

If the EM was ANsem, then whywould he not know his own name? Why would his own name merely sound 'familiar'

Just because Riku has a connection with Ansem, does not mean that the Superior is Ansem

Last edited:

R0XAS

TheMuffinMan said:
There are amny other different reasons as to why Riku's sent is similar to that of the Superiors

He could smell like Ansem, reffering him to Diz

His scent is that of both Darkness and Light, like that of the EM

Just because Riku has a connection with Ansem, does not mean that the Superior is Ansem

YES, EXACTLY!

flamelord5

why cant the superior be DiZ? remember he was also down in the basement, talking to riku and trying to guide him to Maleficent. Also, he said "SIMILAR to the superior" not exactly the superiors, and that proves that Ansem may be connected to DiZ, if he is in fact the superior

R0XAS

flamelord5 said:
why cant the superior be DiZ? remember he was also down in the basement, talking to riku and trying to guide him to Maleficent. Also, he said "SIMILAR to the superior" not exactly the superiors, and that proves that Ansem may be connected to DiZ, if he is in fact the superior

we're not saying he can't be diz. in fact, there's evidence he probably is the superior.

Light Aura

Maybe the EM is Diz. If Diz is Ansem's shell then that would sort of make sense that the name Ansem sounds familiar. Plus the EM said something along the lines of "you look just like him." I'm guessing that Diz knows the BHK and that may explain why he was talking to him in one of the trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back