• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Org Member XIV (thingie on New Enemies too)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

Yeah another organization member XIV theory but just hear me out and this is just a quick thought. i was reading the new interviews and Normura was talking about the name of Org XIII not changing.

"Then who is this person?
Nomura: In Kingdom Hearts II, there was Organization XIII. However, even when they had 14 members it was still Organization XIII. The reason why they never changed it to Organization XIV, even though they had 14 members, will be cleared up in this game. She is a key character."

well it got me thinking since the Org is made up of Nobodies and that's what the name means maybe this new member isn't a Nobody. Also maybe this new person has no memories or something and Xemnas or another convinced her she was a Nobody. so they didn't change the name because she technically wasn't/isn't a Nobody just made her think she was (gave her the coat and all) and Xemnas needed her.

also maybe we should call the new enemies the Wild until an official name comes out. And i know really stupid (doesn't make sense, what does that have to do with anything?)but just cause in the interviews it said they get wild and all.

but anyways yea thats it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well in CoM they just called themselves "the Org", no XIII.
The wild's a good acronym for them til they give them a name.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i like your ideas it might probably happen... though i wonder if nomura used the word "key" as a clue or maybe i'm over thinking on this too much.

UrbanQuattrus

also maybe we should call the new enemies the Wild until an official name comes out. And i know really stupid (doesn't make sense, what does that have to do with anything?)but just cause in the interviews it said they get wild and all.[/font]

Funny you mention, after I saw that interview I started calling them the "Wilds" in my head without even thinking about it. So until a name is given, Wilds they be.

Maybe Number 14 is a Wild.

[√]Genuflect
A key character huh?

She could be a key to some of the questions of Nobodies and Heartless.
Number 14 could be Aqua's Somebody.I mean when her Nobody and Heartless died, she became whole again.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Yeah but the heartless has to die before the nobody also you should check out my theory below and see what you think

[√]Genuflect
Yeah but the heartless has to die before the nobody also you should check out my theory below and see what you think
No.
Nobodies can also die first before the Heartless.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Nobodies can die before the heartless but they would dissapear. If a heartless is defeated before its nobody the heart will try to reunite with it. Once the nobody is defeated afterwards it will be in a state of suspension and then the heart and the body and soul will combine with eachother once again

UrbanQuattrus

Nobodies can die before the heartless but they would dissapear. If a heartless is defeated before its nobody the heart will try to reunite with it. Once the nobody is defeated afterwards it will be in a state of suspension and then the heart and the body and soul will combine with eachother once again

When Xehanort's heartless died, the heart didn't attempt to reunite with Xemnas.

Where are you people getting this stuff? I don't know of anything that shows one or the other has to die first, or that something weird happens when one or both die.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
When Xehanort's heartless died, the heart didn't attempt to reunite with Xemnas.

Because Xemnas had to die too.

Where are you people getting this stuff? I don't know of anything that shows one or the other has to die first, or that something weird happens when one or both die.

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

That.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Somebodies or Heartless or any other sort of 'creature' wouldn't be allowed into the Orginization, because they aren't Nobodies. Remember in CoM, how Riku an and Zexion at least, can 'smell' the scent of beings, and judge what they are, be it Somebiody, Heartless, Nobody or anything else.

at Least Zexion would have picked up on it, and Xemnas would know anyway, so that;s impossible., sorry, but I seriously doubt they're gonna make a non-nobody in the Orginuization

UrbanQuattrus

Somebodies or Heartless or any other sort of 'creature' wouldn't be allowed into the Orginization, because they aren't Nobodies. Remember in CoM, how Riku an and Zexion at least, can 'smell' the scent of beings, and judge what they are, be it Somebiody, Heartless, Nobody or anything else.

at Least Zexion would have picked up on it, and Xemnas would know anyway, so that;s impossible., sorry, but I seriously doubt they're gonna make a non-nobody in the Orginuization

What does Xemnas care? He only wanted a kingdom hearts, he'd probably take anyone who was useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back