• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory on MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraroxas05

heLlo everyone., it's my first time to post here..,, :cool:

in the KH2finalmix secret ending, it was shown that MX turned his keyblade into a somewhat ball of darkness..

then, he used this ball of darkness to summon kingdom hearts..,,

wat if, MX's keyblade is artificial, just like riku's keyblade from kh1 which is made by using the 7 PoH..,,

in BBS, some of the princesses are already present, then maybe MX has gathered the princesses and used them, then make his keyblade which he turned it into a ball of darkness..,,

uhm, any ideas???:idea:

jc_sora

its impossible,dont u think itsquite confusing?

not all of the princesses of hearts are present in bbs,,, alice is not yet born,,,

the artificial keyblade from kh1 was made eventhough the 7 hearts of the princesses are not yet complete is because of the presence of kairi's being.

is there a connection between the keyblade MX used and the ball of darkness?:lol:

:p
aahahahhaha,,,,

this is just my opinion

C

Colours

heLlo everyone., it's my first time to post here..,, :cool:

in the KH2finalmix secret ending, it was shown that MX turned his keyblade into a somewhat ball of darkness..

then, he used this ball of darkness to summon kingdom hearts..,,

wat if, MX's keyblade is artificial, just like riku's keyblade from kh1 which is made by using the 7 PoH..,,

in BBS, some of the princesses are already present, then maybe MX has gathered the princesses and used them, then make his keyblade which he turned it into a ball of darkness..,,

uhm, any ideas???:idea:

This has already been said, so what are you asking other than stating that his keyblade could be a fake.??

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Seven Princesses of heart do not have the ability to open Kingdom Hearts (as far as we know), but instead open the final door to darkness in Hollow Bastion.

Also, I'm thinking MX's Keyblade is real, hence the Keychain. Rikunort's Keyblade had no Keychain, neither to TAV.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
We're still waiting on evidence to decide that. People just assume that TAV/DS/MX to have fake Keyblades, but one would think that TAV's were real and SR's were fake because they seem to be the real deal.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That's why I said, "I'm thinking that..."
Never said it was fact.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I wasn't talking about you, I was speaking in general.
~
[These voices, I hear them; and when they talk I follow.]

Sexy Angel
Meh.

I always thought that Real Keyblades had keychains were not fake. Seing that TAV have keyblades without Keychains, I say that their fake, but scince MX and DS have keychains, those are real. But, meh whatever.

KINGDOM HEARTS IS A LIE!!!!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I always thought that Real Keyblades had keychains were not fake. Seing that TAV have keyblades without Keychains, I say that their fake, but scince MX and DS have keychains, those are real. But, meh whatever.

People forget, we still have yet to see the Keyblade's true form.

KINGDOM HEARTS IS A LIE!!!!!

3.jpg

4.jpg

[You're blood is complex?-lol]

C

Colours

The Seven Princesses of heart do not have the ability to open Kingdom Hearts (as far as we know), but instead open the final door to darkness in Hollow Bastion.

Also, I'm thinking MX's Keyblade is real, hence the Keychain. Rikunort's Keyblade had no Keychain, neither to TAV.

I totally forgot about MX keychain, he could be using it through the power of darkness.

Kingblader9

its impossible,dont u think itsquite confusing?

not all of the princesses of hearts are present in bbs,,, alice is not yet born,,,

the artificial keyblade from kh1 was made eventhough the 7 hearts of the princesses are not yet complete is because of the presence of kairi's being.

is there a connection between the keyblade MX used and the ball of darkness?:lol:

:p
aahahahhaha,,,,

this is just my opinion

then why are they in wonder land in bbs? >~< oh snaps!

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
if there is no wonderland....
then that would mean 5 PoH
the main deals actually? because no alice and no kairi.
have we really saw a little kairi in BBS photos?

LiD

^Kairi is born at that time,
Just because we haven't seen her picture doesn't mean she isn't here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back