• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THEORY on Light, Dark and Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodwinter

I would say KS is right about what she is saying.

Though its possible that Mickey weilds the Keyblade of Dark, because you noticed he had a Key after he had made his way into Kingdom Hearts. * Seeing as he didnt know what the "Key to our survival" was, prior to making it there*. But the likeliness of him ever turning down the path of darkness is slim to none.

Question: What is the path of present ? I notice a lot of you putting down present as a path.

This is also the first time I've noticed someone else point out the nature of the Keyblades BHK uses themselves. I took notice for a while, but never really thought it was of any significance. Now that I see though, someone else believes the same thing, I am a little more confident in my beleif. Also, the name of the very town he lives in makes an interesting point as well.

A bit of a problem, where it becomes hazy and confusing. We all know from the translations Have said Riku walks the path of Dawn and all. Here, I will repost the conversation at the end of CoM:

Riku asks: 'What are you going to make me decide now?'
Diz: 'On one hand, the road to light.' 'On the other, the road to darkness.'
Mickey: 'Which one Riku?'
Riku: 'I'll take the road in between.'
Diz: 'Turning you back to the light, and preparing to battle the darkness... you choose the road of twilight?'
Riku: 'No, the road of dawn.'

Now, I dont recall who said Dusk and dawn are break offs of the middle path twilight. Now from this explanation Twilight is Dusk in a sense, and Dawn is the opposite. Now.. I know Twilight is known as the time when the sky has the same concentration of dark and light at one point. Now, that means dusk or dawn as the official defenition implies, but is mostly reffered to is the time otherwise known as "dusk". Im guessing thats the way they are reffering to it in this game as well from the way Diz described it.

Back to the BHK's orientation. As much as I dont really believe in this theory I thought this was a worthwhile point to also bring up, keeping my previous idea in mind. Saying the BHK will take the path to Twilight may be used as forshadowing for the future of the game. Some beleive that BHK searches for Sora on request of Diz himself, which may lead some to beleive BHKs actions pertaining to the storyline are all on Diz's request. Now, if this is infact, true, and Diz turns out to be evil, then BHK might unknowingly be lured further into the Darkness by following his every command. Such as Anakin was with Senator Palpatine in the Star Wars series. He'll be stuck in a false sense of security thinking Diz is a good guy, and then when Sora conflicts with one of Diz's orders given to BHK, he might see Sora as the evil one trying to stop Diz and fight Sora. Thus being used by the Darkness against Sora not even realizing it. In turn making him take the path of "Twilight".

Now hear me when I say this, this is all extremely off base and dervies from very few facts. Basically founded from mostly opinions and guesses . So please keep your flames to yourself.

I never said any of this was true, just worth throwing out there.

dragon_heart

Well i dunno but mickey at the end of kingdom hearts had a light around him with billions of heartless around. And in CoM he guided Riku to light even though he went dawn.

Sora light. But riku was the original keybearer.
Riku's soul eater doesn't count as a keyblade.
BHK a twilight keyblade.
Ansem must be dark considering when he took rikus body he forged a keyblade of darkness from his own darkness.

4 keyblades
Sora light
mickey light
BHK twilight
Ansem dark

Bloodwinter

dragon_heart said:
Well i dunno but mickey at the end of kingdom hearts had a light around him with billions of heartless around. And in CoM he guided Riku to light even though he went dawn.

Sora light. But riku was the original keybearer.
Riku's soul eater doesn't count as a keyblade.
BHK a twilight keyblade.
Ansem must be dark considering when he took rikus body he forged a keyblade of darkness from his own darkness.

4 keyblades
Sora light
mickey light
BHK twilight
Ansem dark

Thats a good point actually. Using ansem as one of the keybarers. Riku did lose his light keyblade after all, and once Soras heart grew stronger then his he never got one back, until ansem took his body. So seeing that may lead you to believe Riku is no longer a keybarer of any sorts and that ansem is the weilder of the reverse powered keyblade. *Chaos something or other, I forget its real name*.

Unless there was some rule about Ansem not being able to weild a keyblade that I forgot about. Anyone know of such a rule ? Id like to know if I am forgetting. I dont like to have false information.

enygma

chaywa said:
This is opinion people.

I reckon that there are 4 Keybeares, 1 for the path of light (Sora) and 2 for Twilight; one which leads to dawn (Riku) and the other leading to dusk (which could possibly mean BHK), and that possibly means Mickey is dark, possibly why he has the inverted keyblade, the exact opposite of Sora's.

What do u think?
i think i already posted this exact same theory like a month ago and i went way moe in depth with it oo

anyone but me

KS is right. in fact, there is so many threads between this theory it isn't even funny.. in fact, i think this might be the second one on this page.. just yesterday i posted exactly what KS said... if this theory is at all true, KS is right on it...

enygma

heres what my theory said. theres present light dawn dusk and dark basically 5 keyblades to be used. oh before i go too far. ansem cant have the dark keyblade otherwise he wouldn't need the heartless to open any doors and he could have opened the final door himself. because well he would be a key bearer, so he's not. now onto how my theory went the list
present=sora
light=sora's second keyblade
dawn=BHK
dusk=BHK
Dark=destroyed(its was destroyed when Sora unlocked the princesses hearts. remember the dark keyblade was made up from the hearts of the 7 princesses of heart)
and mickey walks no path, think about it he can travel to kingdom hearts and back without any problems. and it clearly says that you cant escape kingdom hearts unless you have a heart that is dark. but mickey cant be dark. and since he escaped kingdom hearts he cant be light, and the only reason he walk the path to dawn is because nobody has ever become anything like riku has and mickey wants to see where this road leads him or what powers and strength he gains. which is also stated in the game. so that leads me to believe mickey walks no path, he is the master of all the key bearers and with his choosing can walk through any path he so wishes. AND NOBODY HERE CAN DISAGREE WITH THAT. MICKEY IS THE KING AND CAN OBVIOUSLY DO AS HE WISHES. now sora weilds the keyblade of present whch is also supposed to be Riku's but since Riku now walks a different path he can no longer wield that keyblade. and when goofy fuses with sora that how soras gains the keyblade of light. BHK wields both of the twilit keyblades because the other keyblade master, riku doesn't but as we see in Deep Dive riku can wield the keyblade of dusk. since BHK throws it to him. lol and even to back up that theory a little bit. in deep dive BHK throws Riku the oblivion instead of the oathkeeper. and deep dive is no longer a concept, in a interview nomura says the game will explain the event in deep dive. so the whole throwing the oblivion instead of throwing th oathkeeper may have nothing to do with anythig. but i think this is what it signifies and has some deeper meaning just because it just so happen to all work out. and well its S-e they are all about doing stuff lke this.

Riku213

God of Caos
Nice theroy but you missed out on one thing. Riku is darkness into light. HE chose the path of Dawn He is leaving his Dark past. And Dusk bascilt means he was always in the darkness but he followed the light. I though of this ins the shower. I guess you do do your best thinking in the bathroom

enygma

Riku213 said:
Nice theroy but you missed out on one thing. Riku is darkness into light. HE chose the path of Dawn He is leaving his Dark past. And Dusk bascilt means he was always in the darkness but he followed the light. I though of this ins the shower. I guess you do do your best thinking in the bathroom

true so it could be the other way around with riku being dawn and BHK being Dusk i dont care. i just thaught that maybe since BHK threw Riku the oblivion it MAY have signified something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back