• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory on dusk...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magikalblade

this is my theory on dusk they are there own self they come from twilight and they could be a combanation of dark and light and the reason that they dont have the symbol its because they are not created and cannot be controlled and probably are much stronger than the black heartless from deep dive. and they also have zippers so they could hold something darker inside and its protected by something light so the darkness inside doesnt over power and cannot be controlled just like riku he has control over his darkness though he might look the same on the outside he is not he gives the illusion of good but deep inside he is full of darkness thats the reason why he chooses dawn stays in the middle of his own destiny.

tell me what you think.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Er, punctuation is your friend. And they do have symbols. Right on the top of their heads.

Edit: Oh, the symbol. They don't have the symbol, but they have one which is a mix of the symbol and the cross thing often associated with twilight (BHK, Org).

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Dusk = Light turning into Darkness, Day into Night.

What if when the zipper is zipped down and is open the true darkness will be revealed o.o;;

And your theory confuses me.

M

Mutated_Taco89

I have a different theory. We always see the Organization at Hollow Bastion in the trailers, and itis said that Hollow Bastion will be an important area in 2 as in KH1. HB is also the place where Ansem created his heartless with his machines. Maybe the Organization takes over HB because they want access to his machines so they can create their own improved heartless, the dusks. If you notice, the symbols on the dusks heads look an awful lot like the weapons the Oganization members have, particularly Marluxia, and the heartless symbol combined.
Well thats my theory, go head and rip it apart.:p

oblivon

magikalblade said:
this is my theory on dusk they are there own self they come from twilight and they could be a combanation of dark and light and the reason that they dont have the symbol its because they are not created and cannot be controlled and probably are much stronger than the black heartless from deep dive. and they also have zippers so they could hold something darker inside and its protected by something light so the darkness inside doesnt over power and cannot be controlled just like riku he has control over his darkness though he might look the same on the outside he is not he gives the illusion of good but deep inside he is full of darkness thats the reason why he chooses dawn stays in the middle of his own destiny.

tell me what you think.

i think your going alittle to deep my friend maybe there light heartless

TruChaos

Thats makes some sense but who sad the Heartless Mech was at in Hb in the game is dosnt tell were it can be found but nice job tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back