• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on ATW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I think when Ansem the Wise's machine exploded, he turned into data and was transferred into Jiminy's Journal, hence what's happening in Coded so far. He is actually "Riku" in Coded and I think in the secret ending that's himself manifested as data. Just like how Sora got out of the data world, i think, ATW got out and went to the realm of darkness.

I think this is in the right section since I talk about the secret ending.
Thoughts?(Please don't flame, spare my soul)arabslol

BladeofHearts18

no, i doubt it. i think ansem's machine sent him to the realm of darkness right away which makes more sense. the explosion seemed like a similar one when aqua destroyed the x-blade and transported xehanort to RG. it was an explosion of light, which also made riku look like himself again. the light balanced with the darkness and gave riku his body back. this could also explain why xehanort doesn't have amber eyes after he is transported. the light balanced with the darkness which means that terranort wasn't completley submitted to the darkness which gave him brown eyes. unless, amber eyes have nothing to do submitting to the darkness, which i doubt.

memoire.mx

theres no connection between the explosion and jimmys journal

he just got explode and send to the dark realm

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i guess i tried :(

but wouldn't anyone agree that the "riku" in Coded is ATW, if not then just ignore my insolence

Kentsu13

no, i doubt it. i think ansem's machine sent him to the realm of darkness right away which makes more sense. the explosion seemed like a similar one when aqua destroyed the x-blade and transported xehanort to RG. it was an explosion of light, which also made riku look like himself again. the light balanced with the darkness and gave riku his body back. this could also explain why xehanort doesn't have amber eyes after he is transported. the light balanced with the darkness which means that terranort wasn't completley submitted to the darkness which gave him brown eyes. unless, amber eyes have nothing to do submitting to the darkness, which i doubt.

thats a really good explanation espec for ternanort being brown eyes

BladeofHearts18

thats a really good explanation espec for ternanort being brown eyes

thanks. i am just not sure about the eyes yet if they hint if someone has submitted to darkness. it does explain why vanitas has amber eyes, and braig. i dunno, it depends on a person's thought. it could either be true, or false. but i think it could be true, since it does make sense.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
thanks. i am just not sure about the eyes yet if they hint if someone has submitted to darkness. it does explain why vanitas has amber eyes, and braig. i dunno, it depends on a person's thought. it could either be true, or false. but i think it could be true, since it does make sense.

But in the ending, when we see Ansem pick up Xehanort, he opens his eyes, and they're still amber. Yet later on, in the secret ending, he has brown eyes. Your theory would make more sense if he had amber eyes once he had arrived back in Radiant Garden.

Anyway, I agree that amber eyes represent giving in to darkness.

BladeofHearts18

But in the ending, when we see Ansem pick up Xehanort, he opens his eyes, and they're still amber. Yet later on, in the secret ending, he has brown eyes. Your theory would make more sense if he had amber eyes once he had arrived back in Radiant Garden.

Anyway, I agree that amber eyes represent giving in to darkness.

well i wrote that before the full secret ending was released. sorry. i think now xehanort's eyes became brown after the battle with aqua and stuff because terra locked away his heart and locked away his darkness. that is why the dark guardian falls representing the darkness being locked away until xehanort becomes a heartless. brown eyes cuz maybe MX's eyes were brown before he submitted to darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back