• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory of the Sentiments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xienith

I'm not sure if your earlier information about Nomura is correct

I like the theory, even if I don't agree with it. :)

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
And this is just some assumption I have here, could the Sentiment be an Unversed? Since a strong nobody can look like a person and a strong heartless can look like a person. I mean, the unversed and sentiments are both related to emotion, and since sentiments all tend to project their "whole forms", could they just be stronger unversed?

Sentiments is a strong thought of someone.
Unversed is a negative emotions.
I don't think there is a similiarities between Sentiments and Unversed.

Stars

リク
So let me get this straight, is a Sentiment (the soul) a projection of how the heart is feeling, and thus projects itself as somewhat of a shell similar to what a Nobody is, yet is intangible?

And this is just some assumption I have here, could the Sentiment be an Unversed? Since a strong nobody can look like a person and a strong heartless can look like a person. I mean, the unversed and sentiments are both related to emotion, and since sentiments all tend to project their "whole forms", could they just be stronger unversed?

Lmfao! Am I totally off? :p

If Sentiments is Unversed, wouldn't you mean the Lingering Sentiment in KH2 FM is the Unversed? o_O!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I figured Terra's left over thoughts/feelings/memories/whatever a sentiment is compiled of, were determination to set things right. And to defeat Xehanort.

Crystal

Silver Member
Terra being regretful at the end of his story D: Poor Terra, being use by MX as a tools

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
His sentiment was definitely a compilation of several feelings. Poor guy. <3

Crystal

Silver Member
Talking about sentiments, I'm thinking what kind of feeling that VS left in the Keyblade Graveyard?

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Talking about sentiments, I'm thinking what kind of feeling that VS left in the Keyblade Graveyard?
Revenge? o_O
LMAO! Well I was justing guessing. Since nobodies can be good (Roxas, Axel...kinda, Namine) and so can Heartless (Sora's version...bad example?). But yeah highly doubtful... :p

Lol... yeah... there is a good heartless like Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back