• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory of the Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
hi there ppl. Before i state this theory i wanna let you know i didnt make it up. I wish i remembered who the original poster was but, if ur reading this its credited toward you.

to the theory...

ok you all know how CoM ended, if not there is SPOILERS up ahead!! (look down)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ok anyway, at the end where Namine puts them in the little htings where they sleep and they get their memories back, you know how that little machine looks? well look at this screen from KH2: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screens.html?page=11

now look in the backround, see the machine? and you see how Donald is yeling at Goofy? and Goofy is still half asleep? It seems as though Donald is telling Goofy to wake up form their long rest. what do u guyz think?

SacredFireman

Re: Theory of the Beginning (not orginally mine)

It does look like it, though shouldn't those tree/tube things be larger? Like the one Sora was in?

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net

not nessesaily i think in CoM they were like 'open' or something, or it just might be the computer simulation over spriting u know what i mean?

Hexus

Website
geocities.com

It seems that way, well to me it looked like they were transported to another place from castle oblivion, maybe to twilight town or something. *gaspy* thats just what i think.

A.J.

Banned

Yeah, where else would you start at in KH2? It's kinda obvious, we gotta see how Sora gets outta castle Oblivion when he wakes up and how he gets his new duds. Personally I think he chopped up spare organization jackets and used the black material to alter his one-year-later-too-small-outfit. You notice how it keeps elements from his old one.

See what i'm saying? ^_~

K

Keyblade Boy

Seems reasonable.

I_Walk_Alone_87

A.J. said:
Yeah, where else would you start at in KH2? It's kinda obvious, we gotta see how Sora gets outta castle Oblivion when he wakes up and how he gets his new duds. Personally I think he chopped up spare organization jackets and used the black material to alter his one-year-later-too-small-outfit. You notice how it keeps elements from his old one.

See what i'm saying? ^_~

He's right, it is kinda obivous, and how long have we known this. It's not exactly new or anything, and how else would they start the game anyway.

Sora_KHII

Thats very likely, but. Remember the whole scene of that shot? Donald tries to hit him with an Ice attack, why would he ty to wake him up with that...

I_Walk_Alone_87

SoulEater2118 said:
i know ur not trying to be mean (at least i hope) but i felt special when i saw this jk lol

I'm not trying to be mean. I just think it's stupid that we've known this for quite some time and you now just post it.

A.J.

Banned

Um..."Cuz Ice is the closest thing Donald can conjure next to water?

And I was serious about the chopping up of the spare organization uniforms...How else would he get the black material and the new costume fast enough to begin the game like that?

Hexus

Website
geocities.com

To me it seems like a level up change, like in some games when they level up their clothes change depending on their previous experiences, so coming in to contact with the organization and finding out a little more, might have changed what he think, giving him a new motive, therefore the new duds.

lostboy92551

ya, you're wrong. If u didnt remember, those things in the back are just pillars of some sort. in the past trailers before the tgs 2004 there was a scene where donald shoots ice form his magic rod thing and it bounces off the ceiling in which it shows the top of those things just being pillars! this picture is taken from the trailer.

CASE CLOSED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back