• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory of roxas/namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku47

So we now have seen some of the organizations somebodies, right? and they look like the people, right? You see where i'm going. Roxas=Ven, Namine=unknown character.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So we now have seen some of the organizations somebodies, right? and they look like the people, right? You see where i'm going. Roxas=Ven, Namine=unknown character.

This isn't a theory.

Anyway, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, if he wasn't he wouldn't have been able to fuse back together with Sora, Namine would have known he wasn't his Nobody, etc. And besides, Namine is Kairi's Nobody as well. Why else would she have been able to fuse back with Kairi, call herself "Kairi's shadow" throughout CoM, etc. Also, Roxas looks like Sora, he just has a different hairstyle (except the bangs) and clothes. And Namine is an exact replica of Kairi's appearance except with blond hair and different attire. So no.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wtf no o_O
sora is roxas somebody and kairi is namine's somebody

Esso

Fire Breaker
It's weird how they took different that are really different from their sombodies' appearence
I'm sure that we'll find out in bbs
What is also getting me thinking is that Namine looks like some female clone of Roxas

jphantom

This is a crazy theory, please don't critisize me, but what if Sora isn't really Roxas's full somebody, what if Ven is another somebody of Roxas.

Lonbilly

Awards
This is a crazy theory, please don't critisize me, but what if Sora isn't really Roxas's full somebody, what if Ven is another somebody of Roxas.

I doubt it. I mean, that would sort of be poor writing if that was what Nomura had in mind. Poorer than trying to make Kairi useful in KH2.

jphantom

Yeah that's true, but that's me thinking, I'm sure the story writer is more creative than that.

Awards
The reason why Roxas and Ven look alike obviously has to do with Ven. We just don't know exactly what he did. I'm pretty sure this is off but I think part of him went to Sora or possibly Kairi.

ansemx18

1) Roxas is already Sora's nobody

2) It's never that easy with Nomura, or Square in general

riku47

but what if a nobody can fuse with any heart? They could still be other peoples nobodies then.

Lonbilly

Awards
but what if a nobody can fuse with any heart? They could still be other peoples nobodies then.

Umm, no they wouldn't, they would just be the Nobody of who they already are with someone else's heart. That, in no way, makes them somebody else's Nobody.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um...If a Nobody could fuse with any heart, the Org wouldnt have been looking so hard for their own. They would have just gotten the first heart handed to them and lived their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back