• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*theory*of KH2 cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
um...NO it hasnt been proven to be anyone in paticular...for all we know its the Enigmatic Man. Stop flaming people and stop making threads J-Mizzle. Youre just joining this forum and talking alot of "smack" to people just asking questions. If you enjoy making yourself an easy way out of these forums, please by all means continue.

Last edited:

Rudie™

Yeah, ive noticed that alot of times. Its possible, but I dont think it is likely. It probably IS the Enigmatic Man (Ansem's Soul). Although it could also be the Order member with the Soul Eater.

Sanctuary Keeper

Vzam said:
um...NO it hasnt been proven to be anyone in paticular...for all we know its the Enigmatic Man. Stop flaming people and stop making threads J-Mizzle. Youre just joining this forum and talking alot of "smack" to people just asking questions. If you enjoy making yourself an easy way out of these forums, please by all means continue.
Uh..I admire you, but you were like that once?...... :D

J-Mizzle you just made it up right now that it was Riku, either that or you got it off from some other jerk. You have nothing to say so be quiet. As for Riku being the Hooded man..welll I dont know. I still feel that they will have Riku on the cover b/c one he's awsome, and 2, he' s very important to the game.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
I think it may be Riku. I just feel like he's going to be really important in kh2 and they are not promoting it to 1) not give anything away 2) just piss us off and confuse us more. :p

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Exactly. i think they just wanna keep everything about him under the surface so that when the game comes out it'll be something we never expected. and it'll be 10x better. and thats why they havent shown him or anything. so we can think that hes not gonna be important. but when really he is...

i think i may have just confused myself..sorry if i confused you too...

DannyKilla

people change...take sora for intstince. His voice has changed ( so sed at e3) and so have his clothes.

Vzam

Bronze Member
yea but this isnt people, this is kingdom hearts. Everyones pretty and perfect. Look at Riku, he hasnt changed much at all. we saw him already...personally, it doesnt look like riku...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back