• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory of dusks...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master Roxas

i gotta theory from that who controls dusks... Axel.... when he attacked roxas with dusks he says: I gave thiese ickys order to attack you... if you don't come with me...

Thats my theory

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i gotta theory from that who controls dusks... Axel.... when he attacked roxas with dusks he says: I gave thiese ickys order to attack you... if you don't come with me...

Thats my theory
No, Axel wouldn't command the most common form of Nobody.
Besides Xemnas threatened to turn Axel into one, if Axel controlled them this wouldn't be the case. He could probably turn people into them or maybe not... but the fact is I can't see Axel controlling the most common in fact I think they all controlled them. because...

Dusks showed up when Demyx was hanging around The Underworld.

Dusks showed up in Hollow Bastion, yet we know ALL the nobodies have hung around there.

There are dusks in Beasts Castle if you go looking for them when Xaldin's around.

Need I go on?
Nobody controlls the dusks in particular, just the whole Organisation.

Dexel

Beyond hope
SeaSalt does have a point. Dusks, being the most common form of Nobodies, can be controlled by anyone- or should we say, Nobody- the whole Organization.

Bh325

I agree. Dusks can be controlled by every Organization member. Except for the XIV member, who we don't know about yet.:toungesmile:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I was under the impression that all members of Organization XIII can control all types of nobodies.

They seem too powerful to not be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back