• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Mysterious Figure = Xemnas in some form, read all before posting.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XehanortHeartles

The mysterious figue showed attacks similar to that of organization for example time stop from Luxford, it also showed some of TAV.

Why do I think he is Xemnas?

Well MF resembles Xemnas, he disappears just like him in the Enigmatic Man fight and also uses blades similar to the ethereal blades, has org attacks.

You may ask? Why then he is a lot stronger has TAV attacks and exists back in time?

Well my theory is that as you remember Xemnas merged with Kingdom Hearts a cripple KH but KH still, he merged with a part of KH even if it wasnt the complete KH. As Xemnas became one with a part of the Heart of All Worlds he cant disappear forever, of course Xemnas as such was defeated and it can be confirmed as we saw that Xehanort came back.

But a part of him, the part that became Kingdom Hearts remained, Nobodies are defined because they lack a heart but when Xemnas merged with the HEART of all worlds he became more than a Nobody, at least part of him became a real beign on its own right. Thus Xemnas's words "You can no longer be more complete without me, than I without you" became literal as KH assimilated it into itself. Of course as Xemnas merged with a cripple KH he couldnt merge totally with KH but part of him did as he merged with a part of KH, not the complete one as it was destroyed by DIZ.

So basically I think that when Sora killed Xemnas the part that was still a Nobody became Xehanort again, but the part of him that became KH didnt and exists forever.

Now you may wonder, when why Xemnas didnt showed those abilities?

I think it is because in the Sora fight there was still Xemnas the Nobody, after it was killed the part that merged with KH became more "pure" so to speak as only the part that was KH remained or it could also be that the part that remained as one with a part of KH after spending some time in it eventually developed more abilities as it remained there longer.

We could if so you wish not consider this "thing" Xemas but rather a new beign formed by what resulted from that merger, a beign on its own right as it was what resulted of a Nobody having a heart, more or less as it merged with the hearts of all worlds althought a cripple version of it.

So you may also wonder, how then is that "beign" havint TVA abilities also as well as beign present in a time prior to Xemnas existence and merger with the cripple KH?

Well as it is one with part of KH this beign would be unrestricted by both time and space as KH has existed since the beginning of the known universe if not earler. We can see for example how this beign was able to divide and attack as multiple beigns maybe it is becuase he can be in more than 1 place at a time and also exist at different times. And as KH should have the memories and hearts of everyone that existed and exists then this beign as it is part of KH would be able to mimic the abilities of everyone and memories.

Why it then appeared to attack our heroes?

Well this is certaintly unknown, will this guy be an ally or enemy? We dont know, he really doesnt like his existence and want to avoid everything happening to avoid beign created in the first place or maybe it feels the Keybladers as a threat to Kingdom Hearts and as he cannot exist and be complete without Kh as KH without it, it is some kind of guardian or something.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member
i don't know who he is but i strongly believe he would appear on Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Volume 2 because we saw on the secret episode ending the normal BbS secret ending going rewind, one of MF abilities on the battle agains him

XehanortHeartles

i don't know who he is but i strongly believe he would appear on Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Volume 2 because we saw on the secret episode ending the normal BbS secret ending going rewind, one of MF abilities on the battle agains him

I dont understand what you are saying about going rewind, can you clarify?

Rexy

Bronze Member
I dont understand what you are saying about going rewind, can you clarify?
have you seen the Secret Episode cutscene?
There is one were we saw Aqua ealking towards Ansem, when she is about to get to him the scenes start to rewind there selfs, all the scene from the Blank Point on BbS...
About MF, when you battle agains him he sometimes stop time and rewind himself right? He put is HP back to were it was before you have hit him, he teleports himself and conterattack...
I think (this is my opinion) that the secret episode cutscene might have more than one meaning, and one is hinting the presence of MF on KHBbSV2...this is my thoughts thanks to the rewind system

Hope it helps you understanding my point of view...thanks :p

XehanortHeartles

have you seen the Secret Episode cutscene?
There is one were we saw Aqua ealking towards Ansem, when she is about to get to him the scenes start to rewind there selfs, all the scene from the Blank Point on BbS...
About MF, when you battle agains him he sometimes stop time and rewind himself right? He put is HP back to were it was before you have hit him, he teleports himself and conterattack...
I think (this is my opinion) that the secret episode cutscene might have more than one meaning, and one is hinting the presence of MF on KHBbSV2...this is my thoughts thanks to the rewind system

Hope it helps you understanding my point of view...thanks :p

Ok I undestand now, thanks for clarifying.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Well my theory is that as you remember Xemnas merged with Kingdom Hearts a cripple KH but KH still, he merged with a part of KH even if it wasnt the complete KH. As Xemnas became one with a part of the Heart of All Worlds he cant disappear forever, of course Xemnas as such was defeated and it can be confirmed as we saw that Xehanort came back.

Xemnas merged with the KH of peoples' hearts, not the KH of worlds' hearts.

And as KH should have the memories and hearts of everyone that existed and exists then this beign as it is part of KH would be able to mimic the abilities of everyone and memories.
If that KH had any form of memories at all, they'd probably be composed of the memories of the hearts that composed KH in the first place, to which KH was empty of at that point (most likely, anyways).

Crystal

Silver Member
But if MF is Xemnas, why is he appear in BBS?
Since i think AX seperated into Ansem SoD and Xemnas would happen after the RG being taken over by darkness.

XehanortHeartles

Xemnas merged with the KH of peoples' hearts, not the KH of worlds' hearts.

If that KH had any form of memories at all, they'd probably be composed of the memories of the hearts that composed KH in the first place, to which KH was empty of at that point (most likely, anyways).

There are no different Kingdom Hearts, what is different is the way it is accessed or summoned. Xemnas summoned KH by using people's hearts. If there were different KHs the world would had been unable to give Sora and friends a doorway to follow Xemnas since they wouldnt be connected to that KH.

XehanortHeartles

But if MF is Xemnas, why is he appear in BBS?
Since i think AX seperated into Ansem SoD and Xemnas would happen after the RG being taken over by darkness.

This would not be Xemnas per se but the part of him that merged with KH. Why he appears on BBS? By beign merged with KH he would be able to exist at different places at times as KH has existed at least since the universe existed.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Gathering a bunch of hearts doesn't summon KH, it creates a KH of its own. This collection of hearts has been referred to several times as the "KH of people's hearts." For example:

Nomura: No, earlier than that. Originally Vexen was working privately to advance the research on Replicas, but for the Organization's goal of completing "Kingdom Hearts of people's hearts" they needed to use the Keyblade to recover hearts, so they switched to this plan of copying the Keyblade hero. As for who was or wasn't told about the "Replica Plan", that depended only on their different missions.
When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

Crystal

Silver Member
This would not be Xemnas per se but the part of him that merged with KH. Why he appears on BBS? By beign merged with KH he would be able to exist at different places at times as KH has existed at least since the universe existed.

Do you mean time-travel..?

Stars

リク
Sorry, but I don't understand which KH do you mean..xD.. The artificial KH that created by Xemnas appear after KH1?

XehanortHeartles

Gathering a bunch of hearts doesn't summon KH, it creates a KH of its own. This collection of hearts has been referred to several times as the "KH of people's hearts." For example:

They how is that the worlds were able to provide a doorway? If it was an artificial KH the worlds shouldnt had been able to do it as werent connected to it and should had no way to provide a doorway.

Also the worlds said they wanted them to be the guardians of their destiny, in other words the worlds felt that if Xemnas remained merged even with a cripple KH he would eventually attain enough power to freak them.

Why should the worlds feel threatened by a faker KH or worse a cripple faker KH? How would they be able to provide a doorway to a KH they were unrelated as would be the case if it was artificial?

The only logical decision is that Xemnas's KH was just a connection or summoning of KH not that there was 2 KH one of those which was fake.

I mean is not that KH leaves the realm of darkness to come to you, is just a gateway to be able to access its power, like the X blade but with different means.

If it was fake as people point it out then:

1) The worlds would had been unable to summon a doorway to follow Xemnas as that wouldnt be the KH they are connected to.
2) The worlds wouldnt had felt threatened by a guy who attained the power of a cripple KH if it was fake.

It was also stated that had Xemnas been able to use the complete KH (not the cripple thing that DIZ left) he would had became a great beign able to remake the universe in his image, I doubt a fake KH which isnt connected to all can grant someone that power over the universe.

Nayru's Love

Awards
They how is that the worlds were able to provide a doorway? If it was an artificial KH the worlds shouldnt had been able to do it as werent connected to it and should had no way to provide a doorway.
The door to the crippled KH is pretty much as random as the idea that worlds have the minds to perceive that Xemnas was a threat, really. If Nomura says it's a KH of people's hearts, then it is so.

Also the worlds said they wanted them to be the guardians of their destiny, in other words the worlds felt that if Xemnas remained merged even with a cripple KH he would eventually attain enough power to freak them.

Why should the worlds feel threatened by a faker KH or worse a cripple faker KH? How would they be able to provide a doorway to a KH they were unrelated as would be the case if it was artificial?
Because Xemnas clearly still kicked ass.

XehanortHeartles

The door to the crippled KH is pretty much as random as the idea that worlds have the minds to perceive that Xemnas was a threat, really. If Nomura says it's a KH of people's hearts, then it is so.

Also said that Xemnas would had been able to reset the universe if he had attained the complete thing, I dont know you but sounds something that would require the Kingdom Hearts that is connected to everything or something higher. I mean how is he going to rested the universe (which included Kingdom Hearts) which a power LOWER than Kingdom Hearts?

Because Xemnas clearly still kicked ass.

Sure he did, but not enough to nuke all the worlds, something the worlds were afraid he could do. If his KH was artificial, then it means it was limited to the hearts it gathered and thus logically not connected to all and thus couldnt provide Xemnas a power greater than the cripple KH had granted Xemnas in the momment right?

Yet had he remained in that KH long enough he would had attained the power to reset the universe, how could he if his KH was artificial and limited? Unless it was connected to all worlds or was at least capable to connect him with the real KH.

flurryflames

Sora couldn't have destroyed Xenmas without the help of Riku. So don't give the brunette all of the credit for it. That is if Xenmas is really gone. Some form could still exist because of the whole Xenonart mess.

As a matter of fact that guy MF could very well be some form of Xenmas. I wouldn't doubt that one bit. A mysterious figure showed up in KH 1 FM which later on we found out it was Xenmas. This other organization member fits the description and the body type as well. Or did some people forget that hidden room where Aqua's armor is being kept? It ties to him. Perhaps he or a shadow form of him is testing the heros. Then again, another inspection could be Xigbar since he knew about the three key blade wielders at the time, but not likey. Xenmas has strange powers every time we see him.

Nayru's Love

Awards
I dont know you but sounds something that would require the Kingdom Hearts that is connected to everything or something higher. I mean how is he going to rested the universe (which included Kingdom Hearts) which a power LOWER than Kingdom Hearts?
In theory, it's possible to create an artificial KH equal to that of the KH of world's hearts. It's like comparing a pound of feathers to a pound of bricks; they're just huge power entities in the long run. Now, the KH of people's hearts matching the KH of united world's hearts, THAT'S a different story.

Forcing together peoples' hearts = Higher existence
Forcing together worlds' hearts = Higher existence
Forging X-Blade/Summoning KH of united world's hearts = AT LEAST higher existence, maybe something better than the other two

Sure he did, but not enough to nuke all the worlds, something the worlds were afraid he could do. If his KH was artificial, then it means it was limited to the hearts it gathered and thus logically not connected to all and thus couldnt provide Xemnas a power greater than the cripple KH had granted Xemnas in the momment right?
As flurry pointed out, it took both Sora and Riku to take him down; for that moment, he was the most powerful threat to the universe. Just because he didn't have a gun doesn't mean he couldn't have killed with a knife.

Yet had he remained in that KH long enough he would had attained the power to reset the universe, how could he if his KH was artificial and limited? Unless it was connected to all worlds or was at least capable to connect him with the real KH.
and how do we know if the length of his time as super-Xemnas mattered? The Xemnas we fought could've been at full power from the start.

Last edited:

XehanortHeartles

In theory, it's possible to create an artificial KH equal to that of the KH of world's hearts. It's like comparing a pound of feathers to a pound of bricks; they're just huge power entities in the long run. Now, the KH of people's hearts matching the KH of united world's hearts, THAT'S a different story.

Forcing together peoples' hearts = Higher existence
Forcing together worlds' hearts = Higher existence
Forging X-Blade/Summoning KH of united world's hearts = AT LEAST higher existence, maybe something better than the other two

Now you are saying there are 3 KH´s? No dude, the KH Vanitas summoned wat the KH of worlds heart, Nomura if any did reference to 2 KH one of worlds and one of hearts, he never mentioned a third one.

Though again I think he was refering of 2 doorways or different methods of summoning or attain KH, not of 2 outright entirely different KH. SoD had no way to force the world's hearts into KH becuase he didnt even had access to it, neither it was seen from outside.

The KH vanitas summoned was as least the same that SoD reached, the Heart of All Worlds. Yet I wonder, if as you say KH is just an accumulation of hearts rathen than an established realm, how is that the Hearts of all Worlds was summoned when there were ZERO worlds that had lost their hearts to the heartless to form KH?

Though this is why I think that the giant heart you see in the sky is just a doorway or method to attain KH. Again if they were outright as you point out 2 different KH's how is that the worlds were able to provide a doorway to follow Xemnas if as you point out Xemna's KH was alien to KH Heart of all Worlds?

Remember that in KH all hearts are born, even Sora's as SoD made and it isnt like KH forfeits some of its power when it releases a heart into the outside world. Is safe to assume that a heart is always connected to KH and that KH is the sum of all hearts wheter they are inside the door or not, thus this is why all hearts find the way back to KH after beign released from the heartless.

As flurry pointed out, it took both Sora and Riku to take him down; for that moment, he was the most powerful threat to the universe. Just because he didn't have a gun doesn't mean he couldn't have killed with a knife.

and how do we know if the length of his time as super-Xemnas mattered? The Xemnas we fought could've been at full power from the start.

Do you have an idea of how haxx resetting the universe is? You can assemble the entire Dragon Ball Z cast and all their feats together are meaningless.

Resetting a unvierse meanse that time, matter, energy, space and reality themselves are beign returned to value zero and them remade at the image of the resetter. This is what Xemnas would had done if had DIZ not cripple his power source to KH, he wouldnt just had conquered all worlds or destroyed them. He would had actually remade the entire universe in his image. You would need a multiversal or omniversal beign to take him down.

The Xemnas Sora and Riku fought wasnt even a planet buster, thus it is obvious he would had latter returned to eat the entire cake if the worlds were already afraid of him fullfiling his plans.

We can even see that in the fight, Xemnas increase his power over the fight and he can return to grasp more. When Sora and friends entered KH (well kinda) to fight Xemnas they legitimately defeated him you can see him all tired and wounded then he says "I need more rage, I need more hearts........" and then returns not only fully recovered but way stronger than before ready for a second round.

Thus this proves that Xemnas could actually go to KH and strenghten his power stats, if it was an artificial or fake KH which was only limited to what he gathered he wouldnt had been able to return stronger for a round 2 since he had already taken what the giant heart in the sky had to offer him after his plea to KH. The difference is that thanks to what DIZ this he wasnt able to eat the entire cake on a single bite.

If the Xemnas we saw was as far as he could go the worlds wouldnt worry, Yen Sid, Goofy, Donald, Mickey and Aqua who had been 10 years fighting the strongest foes would have his ass handed to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back