• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Master Xehanort is not the true villan of BBS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Well, I think MX is the true villain. As it should be.
DS can still be a pretty sidekick if he wishes though. <3

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
The dark soldier could possibly be like kind of like a sepheroth to MX, except he is not as strong willed and determined as CLoud thus he gives in to the dark side of himself. When he gives in, DS could possibly "Take over" MX's body and forces him to use his power for evil.

Thus the true villan isn't MX, its the DS

Thoughts?

this reminds me of a theory Yannis made a while back.

A

Audo

Ugh. Don't mention that horrid name.

Xehanort's Heartless is referred to as a Heartless because that's what he "should" be. But technically, he is an existance of only a heart as he had never gone through the transformation of becoming a Heartless, as he states himself.

Awards
Ansem Report 12 seems to think otherwise.

Another Report point X, Secret Ansem Report 6, Nomura interviews, and plenty of KH2 in game dialogue would like to disagree with you on that.

Seriously. You guys take that aspect of the Ansem Reports too literally. Not only is it outdated in comparison to the oodles of sources that say otherwise, but it's also vague. One could interpret it as it is SUPPOSED to be interpreted... that is, that Xehanort's Heartless is simply different than other Heartless.

And this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, so thanks for just ignoring the bulk of my post.

A

Audo

And this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, so thanks for just ignoring the bulk of my post.
*snickers* People do that a lot to you, eh?

Anyway, i'm still more for MX being the villain. So what if it is "obvious"? Xemnas was pretty obvious, and we still got him as the final boss. I don't really see why it has to/should be different in this case. I'd really just prefer it to be MX. Or maybe some MX/DS hybrid, just as long as MX is the one in control. I don't like the idea of the "apprentice bettering the Master". Especially when, as far as we know so far, DS wouldn't really have a reason to beat MX. They seem pretty buddy-buddy in the Secret Ending after all.

Awards
*snickers* People do that a lot to you, eh?

Anyway, i'm still more for MX being the villain. So what if it is "obvious"? Xemnas was pretty obvious, and we still got him as the final boss. I don't really see why it has to/should be different in this case. I'd really just prefer it to be MX. Or maybe some MX/DS hybrid, just as long as MX is the one in control. I don't like the idea of the "apprentice bettering the Master". Especially when, as far as we know so far, DS wouldn't really have a reason to beat MX. They seem pretty buddy-buddy in the Secret Ending after all.

More to the person who made the topic than me. :/
But it's really more a favor for me since it's just as well that they'd be conceding that they're wrong. I don't have to deal with the argument anymore either way.

I don't think anyone here is against MX being the villain because it's "obvious" and if they are, it's a poor excuse.

In my case, it has nothing to do with my wants. I just have the feeling that DS could be the main villain just as much as MX could be based on various hints. If I really wanted it to be a matter of "surprise" (or rather an enjoyable twist since in this case), I'd say that I'd want TAV's master to be the main villain. But, again, it has nothing to do with want.

A

Audo

lol. I think MAVT being the villain would be a great surprise. I'm so curious about that creature, i want to see more of him.
I was hoping to see more of him at Jump Festa buuuut.... doesn't look like BBS will be there at the current time.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
This is what amuses me. When did I say it WASN'T a guess? The point here isn't whether or not there's enough evidence for you to consider such a thing plausible, it's that, based purely on logic, the idea of DS possessing MX is both possible and reasonable.

It's called theorizing which, believe it or not (outside of the realm of science), does not have to be substantially based on evidence. Here it's just deductive reasoning.

Well, then that is where the problem is...
For me, I do not consider something a theory unless it has evidence. It's just how I am...

... Yes, he was a Heartless. Not only has Nomura referred to him as a Heartless numerous times (check Another Report especially), the proof is in the name. It's right there. He's just a special kind of Heartless, but a Heartless nonetheless.

No, he wasn't... But since this is not the subject, I'll leave it at that.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Id just like to say this.
Mx seems to have many personlities in each trailer we see him in.
One minute hes acting helpful then shameful then evil.
I pose one question,
If you thought what you were doing was right wouldnt u fight with our regret?
Its the end of the game and we know he doesnt live on.
Whose to sat that KH didnt do what it did to Ansem the wise?
He could of saw the light at the last minute.

You gusy should think outside the box.
Ds seems to have the least amout of facts known about his but whose to say hes not our villian.
Last I checked you could merge with an apprentice lol.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Its the end of the game and we know he doesnt live on.

Umm... MX+Terra? I count that as living on...

He could of saw the light at the last minute.

Light=/=good

You gusy should think outside the box.

Except you seem to be thinking too far outside the box.

Ds seems to have the least amout of facts known about his but whose to say hes not our villian.

Ah, yes! Just because we know very little about someone means they are very likely to be the villain. Hell, I'm with Audo! We know basically nothing about MVAT, so I bet he's the villain.

Last I checked you could merge with an apprentice lol.

Er...what?

A

Audo

MAVT IS MY LOVER.
I WANT A MAVT SIG. SOMEONE MAKE ME ONE!

On topic-er. We really do know nothing about the DS. He's been in one 'in-game' scene, excluding the Secret Ending.
Though, MAVT has also only been in one. Dun dun dunnn, they're the SAME! THAT IS A BIG TWIST.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I don't think anyone here is against MX being the villain because it's "obvious" and if they are, it's a poor excuse.

Actually, I wouldn't mind if there was a twist in the plot and MX wasn't the main villain, because I like a suspenseful storyline that keeps me guessing.

That being said, I have no doubt from watching the Secret Ending that MX is an evil villain. But this wouldn't be the first time that we've seen this type of plot twist. We played through KH1 thinking Maleficent was the head baddie, only to find out that it was really Ansem, who really turned out to be Ansem's apprentice, Xehanort.

I say there's a possibility that DS could have turned on MX and started controlling him, but the fact that it's been done before makes me hope that this won't be the case. If this turns out to be true, I hope it's more complicated than MX simply losing control.

Plus, while the actual events of the Secret Ending don't reveal whether DS is controlling MX or not, the way the events are shown doesn't make it look that way. VAT seems to be focusing all their energies on destroying MX, and DS looks like a mere interference in accomplishing their goal. Terra goes straight for MX, and DS hardly does anything outside of fighting Ven and Aqua.

So while I wouldn't rule out this theory just yet, it's not very likely from what the clips show us of MX and DS.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
DS "could" be the true enemy, but I beleive MX is most likely the villian. As for TAV's master, I want to see him/her in the next trailer.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Actually Master Xehanort does use the power of darkness nomaru even said this. He is evil but, he mut just be misled into beleiving he is the good guy with the correct intentions he may just be doing the wrong thing. We won't know though until the game comes out though.

Umm, that's exactly what I mean when I said MX may just be misguided.

Awards
Well, then that is where the problem is...
For me, I do not consider something a theory unless it has evidence. It's just how I am...
Then you should not even consider the whole "MX is pretending to beg," which you clearly did anyway in an act of hypocrisy. It is not grounded in any evidence whatsoever, just reasoning. Guess what, so is the DS=Main Villain idea. So try not cherry picking what you consider favorable enough to be a theory.

No, he wasn't... But since this is not the subject, I'll leave it at that.
Go read the list of items I pointed out. Please. You don't have to respond, just read them long and hard.

A

Audo

He wasn't claiming the "MX could be pretending to beg" as a theory though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back