• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory Made via Red Bull [Spoiler Alert! KH1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorl

(I Dont know if this has been thought of before but whatever im really wiped out right now)

Okay So i'm sitting at my computer, just watching the trailer of BBS and i had just finished my 3rd can of red bull and i'm trying to figure out what birth by sleep means. I have no leads so i go and pop my copy of kingdom hearts into my ps3 and i play through the begging and i'm thinking. "Hey... Sora's Adventures started with a dream in which he battled heartless. His hero days started with a dream hey wait... Birth by Sleep!" And i what i think is.. That since riku used the keyblade to unlock the keyhole of destiny island thus letting the heartless attack the islands. What if Riku unlocked the keyhole a few days before KH and the keyblade decided that was evil so it tested the next person in line, Sora. and then i think well i think that it might have something to do with Ven. Because i mean he doesn't look like Sora's Nobody for nothing! so its all just a big collab of small theories that i thought of when i finished drinking my third red bull. and That is my tale of how this thread came to be.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ahh, sugarhighs, I remember them well. PLaying AdventureQuest until 3 am

As for your theory, the meaning of the name more than likely won't have anything to do with SRK; otherwise, it wouldn't be set in the past.

Razorl

Ok i havent explained enough because im too lazy at the moment. so ill explain to the best of my abillity

I Know it doesnt have anything to do with SRK i was just using them as an example. im saying it has something to do with something being born from sleep and i was using sora's dream as an example of something starting.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I mean, come on. They're people. I believe BBS is leaning towards Xehanort's creation.

MX, DS, or Terra, whichever he is, was slept, and thus Xehanort was created.

Well, that's what I think.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
i heard red bull is bull sperm...
so i heard from my friends lmao
there was a thread about what you have said
but its unlikely to do with nothing
of course the game starts with a deep sleep.

big don mega

(I Dont know if this has been thought of before but whatever im really wiped out right now)

Okay So i'm sitting at my computer, just watching the trailer of BBS and i had just finished my 3rd can of red bull and i'm trying to figure out what birth by sleep means. I have no leads so i go and pop my copy of kingdom hearts into my ps3 and i play through the begging and i'm thinking. "Hey... Sora's Adventures started with a dream in which he battled heartless. His hero days started with a dream hey wait... Birth by Sleep!" And i what i think is.. That since riku used the keyblade to unlock the keyhole of destiny island thus letting the heartless attack the islands. What if Riku unlocked the keyhole a few days before KH and the keyblade decided that was evil so it tested the next person in line, Sora. and then i think well i think that it might have something to do with Ven. Because i mean he doesn't look like Sora's Nobody for nothing! so its all just a big collab of small theories that i thought of when i finished drinking my third red bull. and That is my tale of how this thread came to be.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention why this is wrong.
keyblades don't care who's good or evil

p.s. xjeezlouisx- i don't know about everyone, but i think most people are to a certain extent

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
oh yeah, i forgot to mention why this is wrong.
keyblades don't care who's good or evil

p.s. xjeezlouisx- i don't know about everyone, but i think most people are to a certain extent

haha im still learning my new vocab so i dont know experience words.
my name is louis as you can see...

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
i heard red bull is bull sperm...
so i heard from my friends lmao

Taurine? Nah, it's bull bile.

But even then it seems somewhat discusting that it has that.......makes me wonder why I still drink that stuff, but damn thats some good bull bile.

@ Big don mega: I'm pretty sure theres more to it than sora just being lazy. I doubt that bbs and the fact that sora/roxas, and riku sleep before the beggining of the games has no importance.

big don mega

i really doubt that nomura had BbS thought of when he was making KH1, so i think he just wanted people to realize sora is lazy. also, people sleep, i don't see anything special about it

Lexeon

i really doubt that nomura had BbS thought of when he was making KH1, so i think he just wanted people to realize sora is lazy. also, people sleep, i don't see anything special about it

For 1: Some people think big plots like Nomura's out from the start.
2: Yes, all of the games could've been related to each other from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back