• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What I wonder is: is Luxord [I]really [/I]from the KHx/Ux era? I have some thoughts:

* Luxord is from KHx/Ux era:
_____ Luxord goes from KHx/Ux > to KH > to Yozora's universe
_____ Luxord goes from KHx/Ux > to Yozora's universe > to KH > back to Yozora's universe

The reason I structure it that way is because Luxord calls Yozora "Commander", meaning he knows who Yozora is and has worked with him before, meaning he possibly is a native of that world or has been the enough amount of time to familiarize himself with the workings of that world.

Also, Luxord being in the Caribbean in KH's 2 and 3 makes perfect sense, seeing as how he's from a "real world" type of world: Yozora's.

* Luxord isn't from KHx/Ux era:
_____ Luxord goes from Yozora's universe > to KHx/Ux > to KH > back to Yozora's universe
_____ Luxord goes from Yozora's universe > to KH > back to Yozora's universe

There is a lot we can assume about Luxord right now.

Also, we can pretty much scratch that the MoM isn't Luxord nor Sora.

By the way: I wonder if Demyx is from Yozora's universe.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wallflower3582

I think that Yozora's world being heavily tied to the "ancient Keyblade legacy" would be another reason to get ahold of Luxord (and potentially Demyx?).
Well, we know keyblades are a thing in Yozora's universe based off of the skull and crossed keyblades design on his sleeves. Xemnas did say that they had an ancient keyblade legacy, but not necessarily which exact dimension, war, or time they were from, so I wouldn't be too surprised if some of the characters have bled back and forth between the two worlds and their conflicts.

Though my initial reaction to hearing Luxord's voice was literally to scream into my pillow. Because why not. Why shouldn't Luxord be Yozora's chauffeur. I have no idea where this series is going any more and I love every second of it haha

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I actually would love to see that Luxord, Demyx, Lauriam and Elrena were all hot shotted to this world. Luxord and Demyx could've been around as Dandelions but weren't directly involved with Player and company. They could be just wandering around that data world trying to find clues of their own. Hence why Luxu never really took notice of them because he was too busy watching the others. Luxu/Xiggy got to them eventually and was maybe the reason for one or all of them turning into Nobodies.

I'm imagining each of them having some kind of odd job for Yozora or just for the world in general. If Luxord is the driver, Elrena could run the hottest night club in the city, Lauriam could be Yozora's advisor and Demyx is the best musical attraction around.

It's so crazy how things are going and I need more lol.

Awards
With Scala Ad Caelum being the modern day Daybreak Town, do any of you think it's possible that Verum Rex iteration of Shibuya (assuming that the dream Shibuya and the city in the ReMind secret ending are the same) is the future world, and instead of coming from the ancient fairy tale age like Larxene, Ventus, and Marluxia, Luxord is actually a figure from a future timeline? Everyone seems to be assuming that what's being depicted as Yozora's world is either an entirely new world that we haven't yet seen before, or some other worldline like the sleeping worlds in Dream Drop Distance, but what if Yozora's world is the next era of Daybreak Town/Scala Ad Caelum? The world becomes repopulated and becomes highly technologically and governmentally advanced beyond anything we've previously seen in the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Luxord could be a Lord, of what? you may ask, the dead I tell ye hither. Lol, anyway, he has Lord in the name and love to play games with rules etc, what if he's some sort of Lord in the reapers world from twewy?
The letter U could be short for YOU but idk

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Since Yozora's official title is Commander I'm guessing his world has been in war with the Gigas for quite some time. Or perhaps some other sort of enemy
What if the MoM is from this world and the Darkness he said had another form are actually the Gigas being possessed by Darkness? Something along the lines of the Guardians in Zelda Breath of the Wild when corrupted by Ganon's Malice.

"Tied to the ancient Keyblade legacy"... That's what Xemnas said. Not that they were all tied to UX specifically.
We haven't seen hide or tail of the Keyblade in Yozora's universe. Unless this universe is far in the distant past and this is when they forge the first ever Keyblade (would explain their absence).

This does raise the question of how easy it is to get to Yozora's world, as Luxu/Xigbar would've been able to go there to get Luxord if he's from there.[/spoilers
[/QUOTE]
[spoilers]I don't think Luxu went there. There's a possibility that, the same way Ventus, Lauriam and Arlene ended up in KH, is the same way that perhaps Luxu found Luxord. They may be the possibility that, when recompleted, Luxord returned to Yozora's universe and then returned to Sora's universe. With Yozora being a commander, we can assume his universe is at war, so it's possible that he jumped Worldlines in order to find an outside force to help them turn the tide to their favor. Which begs the question: was it Luxord or the MoM that told Yozora to "save Sora"? I'm willing to be it was Luxord. How would the MoM know Sora's name?

And might explain why Verum Rex is a video game in the Toy Story world. Someone dreamed about it and made the game.
With how Toybox was split into two worlds, it's possible that someone was asleep and dreamed Verum Rex.

Well, we know keyblades are a thing in Yozora's universe based off of the skull and crossed keyblades design on his sleeves. Xemnas did say that they had an ancient keyblade legacy, but not necessarily which exact dimension, war, or time they were from, so I wouldn't be too surprised if some of the characters have bled back and forth between the two worlds and their conflicts.
There are two possibilities: 1.) Xehanort made the mistake of assuming that everyone had something to do with the Ancient Keyblade Legacy; 2.) Yozora's universe is far back in the timeline from a time when Keyblades were yet to be forged.

Also, I have a theory: if Yozora's universe really is from way back in the timeline, then I think that Darkness as we know it "happened" in this timeline. Think about it: the Gigas are powered by a source of energy that was discovered in Yozora's universe. This source of energy is Darkness. Since the Gigas are robots, they have data inside of them, it's possible that the Darkness slowly started developing a small sense of self. This is when the Gigas rebel and try to conquer Yozora's universe. Somehow, Yozora's universe finds a way to get rid of every Gigas, but, with the metal armors destroyed, the Darkness accumulates. And guess who was the scientist that used Darkness as an energy source? The MoM! And who made the first Keyblade in Yozora's universe in order to repel the Darkness? The MoM.

With Scala Ad Caelum being the modern day Daybreak Town, do any of you think it's possible that Verum Rex iteration of Shibuya (assuming that the dream Shibuya and the city in the ReMind secret ending are the same) is the future world, and instead of coming from the ancient fairy tale age like Larxene, Ventus, and Marluxia, Luxord is actually a figure from a future timeline? Everyone seems to be assuming that what's being depicted as Yozora's world is either an entirely new world that we haven't yet seen before, or some other worldline like the sleeping worlds in Dream Drop Distance, but what if Yozora's world is the next era of Daybreak Town/Scala Ad Caelum? The world becomes repopulated and becomes highly technologically and governmentally advanced beyond anything we've previously seen in the Kingdom Hearts universe.
There's also the possibility that Yozora's universe can take in the past because it wouldn't be the first time that Japanese media portraits a highly advanced society from the past. Either that, or it's a different Worldline. Also, the MoM's description of Darkness sorta fits the bill with the Gigas.

Luxord could be a Lord, of what? you may ask, the dead I tell ye hither. Lol, anyway, he has Lord in the name and love to play games with rules etc, what if he's some sort of Lord in the reapers world from twewy?
Interesting thought, but we see him calling Yozora "commander", meaning he's more involved into Yozora's doings than that of TWEWY. Of course, it's possible he could be a Reaper as well.

ZeVaine

Awards

I like this idea.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I swear, if "Luxord" turns out to be an anagram of Lord U...

That could explain the Wild Card. It might be a connection to Yozora's world, maybe it's his phone number lol
Sweet Cheez-Its, so it could seriously be:

-His damn business card
-A credit card

Noivern

Awards
You knows it's incredibly surrealsomeone in KH drive a real world car. Its never happened before.
Now we know why Riku's new Keyblade is a Car Key.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Reminds me of my theory: the MoM is from Yozora's universe. The Gigas were tools made using a new source of energy: Darkness. The Darkness, while inserted into a robot (Gigas) gained access to info (data) and became sentient. This is what the MoM meant when the Darkness had a humanoid form: the Gigas. The MoM discovered Darkness as an energy source and created the Gigas, feeling responsible for what could have caused his world's demise, he travels around different times and universes in order to find a way to get rid of the Darkness. Before he does all this, he creates the Keyblade to try and repel the Darkness. I presume it didn't work as he had wanted it and he decides to jump Worldlines.

Also, this talk of an advanced society in the past being responsible for the stuff in the current timeline reminds me a lot of the Xenoblade Chronicles series.

AegisXIII

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
The popular theory seems to be that the Nameless Star, Yozora's girl, is also called Sora, which is why Yozora asks Sora why he is using the name Sora.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I made a previous theory that he could be Kingdom Hearts answer to Father Time. A mythological figure who was the personification of time. He does possess the power of time manipulation, after all.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The popular theory seems to be that the Nameless Star, Yozora's girl, is also called Sora, which is why Yozora asks Sora why he is using the name Sora.
Considering the very suspicious Sora-like pattern Yozora has on his sleeve, what if our Sora is considered a god (maybe their Etro) in Yozora's world?

Back