• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

aniki97

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

MoM

Interesting thought. I disagree, and here is why. We know from Xemnas talking to Demyx, Marluxia, Larxene, and Luxord that they were picked because of their ties to the ancient key blade war. We have seen Marluxia and Larxenes original self, but not Demyx or Luxord. Additionally, when you fight your way up to Xehanort, you must go through Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene symbolizing they are all from ye olden times. You also discover that as they perish they begin to remember their past. You see this very easily in Marluxia as he laughs and remembers everything.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

mriku90

Awards
Well if the driver and Luxord share the same VA I'd say the theory has some credibility.

Honestly Luxord coming from Yozora's dimension is more interesting then being another Dandelion

The DLC opened with a scene of Luxio asking who Luxord was and it ends with Yozora and his driver whom has the same VA as Luxord. That is a typical Nomura thing to do.

raion

he could be a dandelion and when he travelled through time he finished in the yozora universe

Boreale

I mean, both have the same VA, and if you look closely, the dude has the same hairstyle as Luxord. It can't be a coincidence, can it? There wouldn't be any point in showing him if he was just a random person. People were surprised when we knew that Lauriam and Elrena were from the Chi era, so why can't Luxord be from another era as well? Unless he's from the Chi era too and traveled to Yozora's world for unknown reasons as of yet? I'm convinced that it is indeed Luxord. I never thought that guy would be so mysterious, before all of that he was just a card games fanatic to me.

Last edited:

Noivern

Awards
It's obviously Luxord, no question about that. The real question is what he is doing there; he could be a Dandelion who ended up in whenever Yozora lives instead of the future like everyone else, he could originate from that place and then ended up as a Nobody somehow, or something else entirely.

But it's definitely him.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
🤔

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This isn't a completely serious theory, it's more of an assumption of Luxord's role.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ZeVaine

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just like I expected, I have even more questions now then I did before.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The big important question is

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
As much as I want the driver to be Luxord, because I also think it would be make his character more interesting than being another guy from X era, it would also be a Nomura thing to show his face for shock value. Like he did with Ventus in KH2 Final Mix secret ending, for example.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well I can't find the scene in Japanese but I would think so
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Possibly, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Possibly, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I looked around and I've seen some people state the japanese voices are near identical. I think they are the same person.

As for why they didn't show his face I can believe Nomura deciding that the voice was enough to clue people in

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I looked around and I've seen some people state the japanese voices are near identical. I think they are the same person.

As for why they didn't show his face I can believe Nomura deciding that the voice was enough to clue people in
Oh, ho! Then that's all we need. And yeah, we don't need to actually see his face (and the rearview mirror shows the top of his Luxord-y head) to know because the voice is distinctive, but sometimes it's good not to immediately latch onto something.

So this means that Luxord has a driver's license.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh, ho! Then that's all we need. And yeah, we don't need to actually see his face (and the rearview mirror shows the top of his Luxord-y head) to know because the voice is distinctive, but sometimes it's good not to immediately latch onto something.

So this means that Luxord has a driver's license.
You knows it's incredibly surrealsomeone in KH drive a real world car. Its never happened before.

Ivan3295

That.....is insane that you noticed that. I didn't catch it at all :O either that or some form of yo-luxord as Yozora is to sora.

Back