• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: If Yozora is Sora, then the two guys Yozora fights with have got to be Donald and Goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Personally I believe that Yozora is the counterpart to Sora AND Riku. There’s too much heavy handed imagery with the colors red and blue, and they show Riku and Sora with contrasting settings.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
They're doing a Kingdom Hearts Multiverse! We're gonna see at least 3 or 4 different Sora in the next game

Dspeg

I wonder if we'll see some kind of nobody counterparts to Roxas and Namine as well.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I wonder if we'll see some kind of nobody counterparts to Roxas and Namine as well.
I guess that'd depend on if Nobody's also exist in the other Worldline.

For all we know, the darkness in people's hearts doesn't create Heartless in all world lines, perhaps sonething more FF15 demon like could happen in a few. And if there are no Heartless there'd be no Nobodies

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I guess that'd depend on if Nobody's also exist in the other Worldline.

For all we know, the darkness in people's hearts doesn't create Heartless in all world lines, perhaps sonething more FF15 demon like could happen in a few. And if there are no Heartless there'd be no Nobodies
This would be interesting. Darkness having its own different versions depending on the Worldline. The daemon thing sounds close to what the MoM was referring to when he told Luxu he came from a time where there is still an ongoing Keyblade War.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Weeell... it's not like that already hasn't happened, LOL.
Well...I guess that's true. I wasn't thinking of some of those others as Sora, just parts of Sora. I meant like explicitly Sora from another world. Think that episode of Space Dandy with the cosmic threads they pulled and by the end there were like 100 Dandy.

D

Deleted member 246005

Magi and Aegis don't feel like 1 to 1 counterpart to Donald and Goofy. So it's possibility we would get counterparts to Roxas/Xion/Namine that aren't nobodies or replicas.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This would be interesting. Darkness having its own different versions depending on the Worldline. The daemon thing sounds close to what the MoM was referring to when he told Luxu he came from a time where there is still an ongoing Keyblade War.
I mean the Darkness creatures MoM mentioned do sound rather unlike what we've come to know so far. Also considering how often this series goes out of it's way to introduce new enemy times I feel like this isn't out of the question.

Magi and Aegis don't feel like 1 to 1 counterpart to Donald and Goofy. So it's possibility we would get counterparts to Roxas/Xion/Namine that aren't nobodies or replicas.
Agreed their counterparts don't have to be nobodies or replicas. Namine's counterpart could be Not!Stella's sister, friend or something a long the lines.

D

Deleted member 246005

It be funny if Namine's counterpart was Not Luna, Roxas was Not Ravius and Xion was Not Iris.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I mean the Darkness creatures MoM mentioned do sound rather unlike what we've come to know so far. Also considering how often this series goes out of it's way to introduce new enemy times I feel like this isn't out of the question.
I honestly don't think he'll get a new enemy type. Unless you make an argument that Darkness gets a direct representation while the Heartless are creatures that are a byproduct of Darkness and not Darkness itself.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I honestly don't think he'll get a new enemy type. Unless you make an argument that Darkness gets a direct representation while the Heartless are creatures that are a byproduct of Darkness and not Darkness itself.
Maybe I was just think of how Darkness in the Realm of Sleep take a different form in the shape of the Nightmares and there's no saying what shape it'd take in another worldline, if it follows different rules.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Maybe I was just think of how Darkness in the Realm of Sleep take a different form in the shape of the Nightmares and there's no saying what shape it'd take in another worldline, if it follows different rules.
Good call. Maybe that's what they'll pull. You could also make an argument that the Unversed are an amalgamation of Darkness that stems from Vanitas.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Good call. Maybe that's what they'll pull. You could also make an argument that the Unversed are an amalgamation of Darkness that stems from Vanitas.
Yeah, we've had 3 different incarnations of Darkness based enemies. Though with the Unveresed I say it's a bit more unique seeing they are the negative emotions of a being with a purely dark heart.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If this is how Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is introduced, no lie, I will collapse of shock.
giphy.gif

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
If this is how Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is introduced, no lie, I will collapse of shock.
you know I'm usually not interested in Oswald, but I'd be down for him to be a alternative Worldline version of Mickey. Though seeing Donald and Goofy's counterparts are human it'd be odd for Mickey's not to be.

Back