• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THEORY: How can Roxas be brought back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytomxxx

The first time I though about thw way Roxas coming back again possible, was when Xemnas and AnsemSoD said to Sora to open his heart to darkness> Maybe they tried to say that if he become a heartless again, roxas can "live".

But maybe there is another way, thinking about the quote of nomura
— In other words, Ansem and Xemnas were, at the same time, existing in the time and space of KH3D as well as having returned to their true human form after being destroyed?
Nomura: Yes, it does turn out that way. However, as I said before, ‘The World That Never Was’, where the thirteen all met, is a special space. The mechanics behind how they were all able to exist at the same time is a mystery. From KH1 on, Ansem has returned no matter how many times he has been defeated, perhaps the same sort of thing happened.

So using the same mysterious mechanic that MX used to be at the same time as his nobody and heartless maybe Sora can make Roxas live and who knows Xion? Because of this mechanic, Ansem and Xemnas keep coming back no metter how much times they are destroyed. And they even can be at the same time as his somebody.

Also there is something that I thought right now... So at DDD we saw terranort coming back (at least we saw his white clothes as a scientist, and using the No Name to release the Braigs heart again). So this mechanics can implie that terranort at this time didnt became heartless and nobody again and is living alongside with them?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Based on the E3 trailers, they’re planning to use Ansem the Wise’s data to reconstruct Roxas within the data Twilight Town and then bring him out the same way they can bring out objects like the munny pouch. Sora will put Roxas’ heart into this new body.

mytomxxx

Based on the E3 trailers, they’re planning to use Ansem the Wise’s data to reconstruct Roxas within the data Twilight Town and then bring him out the same way they can bring out objects like the munny pouch.

Maybe the mysterious mechanic is it so? AnsemSoD and Xemnas are both data?

Sora will put Roxas’ heart into this new body.
If Roxas have a heart, wich until now is more likely he had Ven's heart

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Maybe the mysterious mechanic is it so? AnsemSoD and Xemnas are both data?

If Roxas have a heart, wich until now is more likely he had Ven's heart

Ansem and Xemnas appeared in DDD due to time travel.

In DDD it was revealed that over time Nobodies can grow hearts of their own, and Roxas really wanted to be his own person, so he had enough of a personality to get one. Sora sees all of the Days memories in that game, and he then realized, "You have to have a heart to cry". Xigbar and Xemnas then confirm that they lied to the Organization about hearts.

Sora has his own, Roxas, Ventus, and possibly Xion's hearts inside of him. The problem is getting them their bodies back.

mytomxxx

In DDD it was revealed that over time Nobodies can grow hearts of their own, and Roxas really wanted to be his own person, so he had enough of a personality to get one. Sora sees all of the Days memories in that game, and he then realized, "You have to have a heart to cry". Xigbar and Xemnas then confirm that they lied to the Organization about hearts.

Sora has his own, Roxas, Ventus, and possibly Xion's hearts inside of him. The problem is getting them their bodies back.

Understood, so they will try to get the body through data to put the heart in, ok, and they can suceed or not

But for the
If it really was time travel i think Nomura would say that? However he said that is a mysterious mechanic that made this happen, not time travel

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Yep. As we see when Riku dives into Sora’s heart, Roxas, Ventus, and Xion are all separate entities currently in Sora’s heart. They each have their own hearts.

Ansem and Xemnas are likely time traveling in KH3 the same way that Young Xehanort is.

Understood, so they will try to get the body through data to put the heart in, ok, and they can suceed or not

But for the If it really was time travel i think Nomura would say that? However he said that is a mysterious mechanic that made this happen, not time travel

Have you played DDD? It is outright confirmed that they’re there due to time travel.

mytomxxx

Yep. As we see when Riku dives into Sora’s heart, Roxas, Ventus, and Xion are all separate entities currently in Sora’s heart. They each have their own hearts.

Ansem and Xemnas are likely time traveling in KH3 the same way that Young Xehanort is.

Have you played DDD? It is outright confirmed that they’re there due to time travel.

yes i have and this quote of nomura was after this reliease

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
yes i have and this quote of nomura was after this reliease

Then you should know that when put into context with the information we have from DDD, Nomura is saying that it is a mystery (one not worth explaining) why Xemnas and Ansem can be time traveling and yet, at the same time, be reforming into Master Xehanort. In some time travel theories, Master Xehanort shouldn’t be able to be recompleted until they return to their correct timelines. He’s basically just avoiding going too deep into the time travel nonsense. He’s not contradicting what’s already confirmed in DDD that Ansem SoD and Xemnas were time traveling with the help of Young Xehanort.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Make a paper mache Roxas & have the Blue Fairy bring it to life, problem solved!

P.S. add Blue Fairy to the list of powerful Disney characters and/or macguffins the original characters never take advantage of.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
My theory is that Roxas will be brought back when one of the worlds is made into a copy with Sora in it.

Zip said:
Based on the E3 trailers, they’re planning to use Ansem the Wise’s data to reconstruct Roxas within the data Twilight Town and then bring him out the same way they can bring out objects like the munny pouch. Sora will put Roxas’ heart into this new body.
This is a much more practical theory. I know Ansem SoD and Xemnas insists on Roxas' return (as does Sora), but did they ever mention they were going to reconstruct Roxas with data? Did I miss something? Is this part of the theory or fact?

Leaferian

Awards
Did I miss something? Is this part of the theory or fact?

•Ansem, Seeker of Darkness: "The other Twilight Town is just data".
~~~
•Sora: "And Roxas?"
•Ienzo: "Yes! In order for the virtual world to be completely realized, Ansem the Wise would have included Roxas' full data in the construction."

So no, they don't say the words "We gonna make that sucker outta 0s and 1s", but based on the context it seems to be the most likely path. Ansem's defense system in Radiant Garden was able to convert real matter into data and back again, and the same is true of the Twilight Town system. What's more, from KH2 with Olette's munny pouch we know that data objects coded into the system can be brought into the real world seemingly with no problems. Sora keeps the pouch and crystal, and probably spends the 5,000 munny without ever knowing its fabricated.

Also, if I may theorize. The scene with Ienzo and Sora speaking shows Sora and the Twilight Town gang using Ansem's computer in the mansion basement, and he seems concerned about whether or not Roxas is included in the data. Given Ansem's line about the data town and he and Xemnas seemingly trying to taunt Sora into sacrificing himself like he did with Kairi to bring Roxas back, I would have to surmise Sora encounters them at the mansion en route to meet Heinous Pencil Omelette. The discussion with Ienzo probably takes place shortly thereafter, with Sora's dejected voice probably indicating he's still worrying about what Ansem/Xemnas said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back