• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Emblem Heartless - The Legion of Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Alright, so I've been playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and then I began to think. In KH2, Xemnas was using Sora's Keyblade to gather up hearts released from Emblem Heartless, and assimilate them into a "Kingdom Hearts". Which, in Dream Drop Distance was revealed to be able to implant the Org. with "the same Heart and mind." How would the artificial Kingdom Hearts be able to do this? And why specifically Emblem Heartless? What is it that "Ansem" did to them that made Emblem Heartless special like this?

Well I came to a conclusion.

Not only are all the members of the True Organization seeded with Xehanort Hearts, but the same can be said for all of the Emblem Heartless as well. This would explain how the artificial KH would be able to fill Nobodies with Xehanort: because all of the released hearts had Xehanort seeds in them.

Heck, apparently Ansem Seeker of Darkness IS an Emblem Heartless. He has the Emblem on his chest. Which could further prove this theory.

What do you guys think?

Anagram

Banned
From what I remember and understand Xemnas was gonna assimilate with the kingdom hearts then have the Org do so which would then do a mass copy & paste effect similar to what old Xehanort does with his keyblade. The emblem heartless were made by a machine and since they're artificial they more or less only hold hearts they've stolen so I'm not sure if he can even put a piece in them. He may have made them with the idea of using them to harvest hearts in mind though.

Ansem is NOT an emblem heartless. His heartless form is the robe figure not the human one he took after stealing Riku's body. Ansem however created the symbol all the emblem heartless have stamped on them. It's HIS symbol to use and he does.

Ansem Report 8 said:
As a start, I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless. By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless.
This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing. The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.

Fun fact though. The heartless emblem is similar to the Xblades keychain.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
While I'm skeptical of Emblem Heartless harboring entire seeds, I do support the idea of all of them being closely tied to Xehanort; at that point, you may as well identify the Emblem itself as a Recusant's Sigil. It should be noted that beings of darkness can capture the hearts of others; I'm under the impression that Ansem's Heartless machine is more or less an extension of his ability to capture hearts. And, much like how Riku still had a part of Ansem within him after the latter's defeat, so too would the hearts of the Emblem Heartless still be tied to Xehanort after being defeated by a keyblade (or more like tied down, given how Riku could still resist Ansem's influence). That would explain why Emblems, as opposed to Purebloods, could not disappear into a state of suspension, and why Xemnas had any control over his KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back