• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Convenient Recompletion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Alew

DDD showed us "recompletion" for the first time. Although the details of this process remain in darkness [pun inteded] a thing is stated clearly: destroy both (Heartless and Nobody) and the Somebody will come back. The amount of time necessary for the recompletion is unclear, however it makes me wonder why recompletions of people like Ienzo, Dilan and Lea, whose Nobodies were destroyed in differents points of time, were recompleted at the same time.

I have this theory: The Heartless counterpart of the members of The Organization were keep captives waiting for the right moment to be destroyed (maybe by Young Xehanort ) so the Somebodies can enter the scene in the right moment, all this as a part of Master Xehanort's plan.

What do you think about it?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
DDD showed us "recompletion" for the first time. Although the details of this process remain in darkness [pun inteded] a thing is stated clearly: destroy both (Heartless and Nobody) and the Somebody will come back. The amount of time necessary for the recompletion is unclear, however it makes me wonder why recompletions of people like Ienzo, Dilan and Lea, whose Nobodies were destroyed in differents points of time, were recompleted at the same time.

I have this theory: The Heartless counterpart of the members of The Organization were keep captives waiting for the right moment to be destroyed (maybe by Young Xehanort ) so the Somebodies can enter the scene in the right moment, all this as a part of Master Xehanort's plan.

What do you think about it?

Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts held many freed hearts from the Heartless captive, thus stopping the recompletion process - probably for the majority of people who'd lost their hearts.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That's... doubtful. While it's likely that their hearts were stuck in the Org's Kingdom Hearts, I doubt that was the actual intent. Remember the whole reason why Xemnas even wanted to cobble that moon together was to use it to 'Nort everyone in the Organization (yeah, I have NO idea how that actually works, but that was the plan, according to Xigbar in DDD).

Also note that the whole reason that Xehanort wanted to use empty shells like Nobodies was because after that internal squabble with Terra, he probably figured that using a body that's already occupied by an active heart proved to be far too much trouble. As we've seen with his victims and would-be victims, he went to great lengths to make sure that they were NOT in a heart-healthy state. Why would he decide it'd be a great idea to undo all that work and recomplete everyone on purpose?

I also wouldn't put too much stock in the "Xehanort planned for diddlying everything" idea either. It's more like he's a very, very flexible tactician than anything, although he certainly has plenty of foresight. Even chessmasters sometimes have to adjust their approach, even if they can predict a lot of what's to come...

Last edited:

Master Alew

That's... doubtful. While it's likely that their hearts were stuck in the Org's Kingdom Hearts, I doubt that was the actual intent. Remember the whole reason why Xemnas even wanted to cobble that moon together was to use it to 'Nort everyone in the Organization (yeah, I have NO idea how that actually works, but that was the plan, according to Xigbar in DDD).

Also note that the whole reason that Xehanort wanted to use empty shells like Nobodies was because after that internal squabble with Terra, he probably figured that using a body that's already occupied by an active heart proved to be far too much trouble. As we've seen with his victims and would-be victims, he went to great lengths to make sure that they were NOT in a heart-healthy state. Why would he decide it'd be a great idea to undo all that work and recomplete everyone on purpose?

I also wouldn't put too much stock in the "Xehanort planned for diddlying everything" idea either. It's more like he's a very, very flexible tactician than anything, although he certainly has plenty of foresight. Even chessmasters sometimes have to adjust their approach, even if they can predict a lot of what's to come...

True. But Master Xehanort's plan is having seven guardians ready for the Keyblade War too. However, Tinny give a good -and less complicated- explanation to my doubts.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Heheh, sorry. I think this franchise's over-complicated qualities have started to rub off on me. >_>

Master Alew

Heheh, sorry. I think this franchise's over-complicated qualities have started to rub off on me. >_>
Well, I'm glad of not being the only plot-paranoid Kingdom Hearts-affected here hehe. BTW when I said "less complicated" was actually referring to my own explanation, yours was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back