• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory concerning a secret trophy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarkFairy

Spoiler Spoiler Show
The ''The Battle to End All'' trophy's description is really making me ponder. Normally you get the final fight trophy for beating the final boss but this trophy specifically says start the battle with MX. What I think this means is we won't actually beat Master Xehanort. Maybe someone of his own ranks will betray him? What do you guys think. I'm sorry if this has been brought up before.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

lux_crusader

There’s another trophy for beating the game, I’d imagine that’s the one for finishing the fight

ZJGamer

I think the "Start the Final Battle Trophy" is probably achieved after you complete the Keyblade Graveyard segment and then Scala ad Caelum becomes unlocked. When you approach the area of the final battle you probably receive this trophy. The "Another Chapter Closed" trophy is obviously achieved after defeating the final boss, whether that be Master Xehanort or not.

Back