• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Both Yozora endings are canon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Imagination is required in order to make the jump possible, which means that could be what Ava and MoM were looking for when selecting the Dandelions and union leaders: They needed to have a strong enough Imagination in order to pass through.
The MoM never having left the Foretellers behind to begin with and just outright laughing out loud at them because they can't see them is certainly a mind pic I can imagine easily lol

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Edit.. finally beat it.. and was 100% not fun lol
a9ab37dde5984aad8ea2837292a0a5f8.gif

The MoM never having left the Foretellers behind to begin with and just outright laughing out loud at them because they can't see them is certainly a mind pic I can imagine easily lol
Back Cover-Another Side where MoM is added to all the scenes holding a big bucket of popcorn and soda. Commentary and high jinks ensues.

Idkanymore92

Awards
Who is nameless star supposed to be? I know this is about the ending of game but this girl looks like a female Sora who is she meant to actually relate to

PStuder12321

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
We know that there are two endings to the Yozora battle. Either Sora wins and Yozora fades away or Yozora wins and Sora goes into crystal stasis like a l'Cie or something.

We know in the game's data that one ending is labeled the "true" ending, and I am hearing rumors that the novel goes with the bad ending with Sora being crystalized.

This got me thinking. With the existence of worldlines in the series, what if both endings are canon?

What if because both endings are canon, we will follow both storylines until they converge. If this is the case, what if worked like this:

Kairi is sleep and finds her way to Sora in the worldline where he wins.

Riku dreams and finds himself in the worldline where Sora loses.

Both experience their unique stories with finding/saving Sora.

Even after the events of Melody of Memory, I can still see this happening.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Even after the events of Melody of Memory, I can still see this happening.
Judging by the fact that Riku uses Nameless Star and Kairi to get into Quadratum, I think they'll make canon either one of the two endings and not both. With Nameless Star's connection, Riku could traverse into a reality where Yozora wins; while with Kairi's connection, he can traverse into one where Sora won.

Also, both ending possibly being canon, could this be a nod to the Sleep/Death connection? In Greek mythology, Sleep and Death are brothers that live next to each other in the gates of the Underworld. Could it be that one ending represents Sleep, while the other represents Death? The one where Sora "dies" could be Death, while the one where Sora wins is Sleep.

And since this is the Unreality, what if, at some point, and this could be the MoM's endgame: both realities are fused together? Riku enters a reality where Sora lost, while Sora is in another reality, adjacent to Riku's. The is why we see clues of each other's presence in different realities: they're not in the same reality, but due to their connection, they're overlapping.

Maybe Riku's presence could also be messing with the division of realities in the Unreality: Riku coming from beyond the Final World and his connection with Sora could be causing an overlap of realities.

This si kind of a joke, but it makes since:
• Dream. Drop Dead. Distance
>>> Sora is in the reality of Dream, where he won
>>> Riku is in the reality of Drop Dead, where Sora lost
>>> Distance is what keeps them apart

I can perfectly see Riku noticing some strange coincidences in his trip on Quadratum where he can feel Sora and see things that makes him think he's alongside him, but isn't because he's in another reality. After that, enter Yozora and he tells him that he's dead, or rather: is cryptic and tells him that he is and isn't here. That he's dead, but alive somewhere else.

And this could be Yozora's role: be a party member for both Sora and Riku in different realities and act as a messenger for both.

I presume there could be something in Quadratum that can help them be back together.

Something, or someone. Maybe this is where the MoM comes into play: he learns to converge realities.

This is me going on a wild imagination, but:
* The Power of Waking is to guide traversing hearts into worlds

Well, what if the same way that Worlds have hearts, Realities also have hearts?

What if the MoM's endgame is to use the Power of Waking in order to guide the Heart of a Reality into another one?

Hell: what if each Reality has a Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts is the Heart of that Reality?
• The world where Sora and Riku come from have a Kingdom Hearts and it's the Heart of their Reality
• Quadratum has a Kingdom Hearts of itself and it's the Heart of its (Un)Reality
>>> The Moon we see the MoM forming a heart to could be Quadratum's Kingdom Hearts: since it's a universe based on real life, their Kingdom Hearts was made to look like the moon

Back