• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Theory* BHK and Riku, More of a Connection then ppl think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neosporin

All right, at the end of KH: CoM Reverse/Rebirth, we see an illustrated scene of BHK looking over at Twilight Town. When I think about this scene another thought came into my head: "If BHK is Sora's shell alone, why would they show that scene at the end of R/R?". I came up with two conclusions: either they put that scene to make fans happy, or BHK is not only Sora's shell, but Riku's as well. Why else would BHK be able to wield two keyblades? Because he's the shell of two people chosen by the key, one for the darkness (Oblivion/Riku) and the other for the light (Oathkeeper/Sora). It could also explain why BHK is blonde, a mixture of the white/silver hair of Riku, and the dark brown brown hair of Sora. And lastly, the boxart, the face of the BHK in that picture, didn't remind me of Sora, it reminded me of Riku.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Um...you are still thinking that BHK is a Shell? Its a nice theory, but not a serious one. IMO. There is a small chance that it is correct...

Anyways, Riku isn't affiliated with Darkness alone like you suggest. He is now the same as the BHK. They are both Twilight. See where it doesn't add up?

When you suppose the BHK was created? Just a question.

Last edited:

Neosporin

I'm thinking that BHK was created when Sora used the dark keyblade on himself. and i don't know if the origin of the DK was confirmed or not, but i think it was formed when Riku accepted Ansem, and from Riku's heart, the DK was formed. And if BHK isn't a shell, then his relation to Riku and Sora is that his "heart" is that of Sora's and Riku's combined.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
The Dark Keyblade was born of the Captured Princesses' Hearts. It's purpose is to released the Darkness within one's Heart.

"And if BHK isn't a shell, then his relation to Riku and Sora is that his "heart" is that of Sora's and Riku's combined."

Now you are talking. I like this idea a bit more. It is very likely.

deadpoetic

einon_san said:
Um...you are still thinking that BHK is a Shell? Its a nice theory, but not a serious one. IMO. There is a small chance that it is correct...

Anyways, Riku isn't affiliated with Darkness alone like you suggest. He is now the same as the BHK. They are both Twilight. See where it doesn't add up?

When you suppose the BHK was created? Just a question.
well you dont know if its wrong or not what if since riku lost his heart to the darkness it went into sora as well but right after he unlocked his heart to save kairi, and when that happend riku held back ansem cause ansem thought riku was gone.
its just a theory

KikumaruSenpai

Website
www.bondsoffate.moonfruit.com
It's an interesting theory kinda supporting what I already wrote out but cept with Riku thrown into the mix. Hm it could work but like I said it's a small chance that mine was even close and this one has the same potential to work but also the same potential to be wrong.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
deadpoetic said:
well you dont know if its wrong or not what if since riku lost his heart to the darkness it went into sora as well but right after he unlocked his heart to save kairi, and when that happend riku held back ansem cause ansem thought riku was gone.
its just a theory

Ofcourse I don't know if it is right or not. I stated my opinion of it. Thats what IMO means.

Sorareborn

YES!!!! Someone else who thinks its weird to show the BHK at the end of Riku's story

dejah

:|
i was re-watching old trailers and footage and saw a scene of axel and BHK being shirty with one another. it could be possible that BHK is an ex-organisation member? just saying it's a possibility. i mean since it's a high possibility that BHK is out dual-weilding unknown. ;)
YES!!!! Someone else who thinks its weird to show the BHK at the end of Riku's story

if you ask me, they were just giving us a tid bit. a prelude of things to come.

like i said, i was re watching old trailers and footage. we see BHK and namine talking. and we see BHK looking at his hands while his three friends are joking around. here's what i think. *GIANT "MAYBE"* he was an organisation member. now that he wasnt one anymore, it was arranged for namine to re-arrange his memory about what he knows or not. ack. i forgot what else i was gonna say.. argh I hate when that happens.

taleon

hmmm....good point but here's a question I have though, if the DK was supposed to release the darkness out of everyone's heart...wouldn't that mean the darkness that used to be in sora's heart was released as well, thus making him a shell in a since, the reason i say that is because to be whole you gotta have light and darkness in you. kind of like yin and yang.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
It makes sense to me if BHK is really a shell.

But maybe they put the pic at the end so that it like a little thing since you beat the ENTIRE game you know?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
taleon said:
hmmm....good point but here's a question I have though, if the DK was supposed to release the darkness out of everyone's heart...wouldn't that mean the darkness that used to be in sora's heart was released as well, thus making him a shell in a since, the reason i say that is because to be whole you gotta have light and darkness in you. kind of like yin and yang.

No it wouldn't. Maleficent didn't become a Shell. Besides...You whose Heart is taken, do not become a Shell. You body does. It is You and not you. Which is to say it is a Nobody?? Sora would have most likely became a Heartless (which he did) after releasing the Darkness in his Heart.

Well, this has given me an idea, all this talking of the Dark Keyblade. It could play a big role in Kingdom Hearts II. I just watched Sora's ending of CoM, and Namine speaks about the memories she made will sink into the Darkness in his Heart, including memories of her. Perhaps Sora will once again use that and then remember her. But if he did, he would become a Heartless again...hmm...lots and lots of possibilities.

blu ninjaz

Dude BHK isnt anybodies shell. Hes a nobody. like the XIII order guys. he weilds two key blades,yeah, but so can sora. Im just saying use so brains when u post the posts.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
blu ninjaz said:
Dude BHK isnt anybodies shell. Hes a nobody. like the XIII order guys. he weilds two key blades,yeah, but so can sora. Im just saying use so brains when u post the posts.

By the way, who says the Order arent Shells of anybody? It seems that they are the Original Shells.

Im not saying BHK is a shell, but you have to take into account the fact that BHK is not average.

You do not exist, understanding this might be dificult. You do not have a heart inside your chest to feel this pain.

Your birth was unusual.

The argument for HE HAS TWO KEYBLADES SO HE HAS A HEART can no longer be stated as truth.
These are from recent articles. BHK doesnt have a heart, yet he weilds keyblades. His birth was unusual... Im not saying anything in stone, but it is a possibility for BHK to be a Shell.

Last edited:

Heartless1990

Neosporin said:
I'm thinking that BHK was created when Sora used the dark keyblade on himself. and i don't know if the origin of the DK was confirmed or not, but i think it was formed when Riku accepted Ansem, and from Riku's heart, the DK was formed. And if BHK isn't a shell, then his relation to Riku and Sora is that his "heart" is that of Sora's and Riku's combined.

Yes, but Riku Replica is identical to Riku. BHK isn't to Sora.

Neosporin

Oblivion115 said:
this is pretty off subject but how do you start a thread?
go to the section where you would like to start your own thread, look for the create thread button, and there you go.

now, don't post off topic again, or you might get in trouble w/ the higher ups.

Midnightdragon

Because he's the shell of two people chosen by the key, one for the darkness (Oblivion/Riku) and the other for the light (Oathkeeper/Sora).
Yeah, I think you're on to something there. I think that they combined to form the BHK because of the fact that Sora represented the light and Riku represented the darkness. This is probably another reason why the BHK can weild the keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back