• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory behind Sora's new 'dark' clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
well i havent really seen any more of these theories aroung the board so i decided to put mine up! =). if sumthing like this has been said before, i am sorry! ^_^

well i was thinking today during it think it was english. but i was thinking "the closer to the light you become, the greater yours hadow becomes' because it is the theme i am using for one of my art projects and then i finally clicked. i mean it clicked like a cliker clicks. but yea it clicked! duh! the reason sora looks dark in khII is because he is slowly becoming closer to the light. jus as the quote said in the begingn of kh1. he is slowing becoming closer to the light and as he does that, the darkness upon his shoulders is slowly growing him making rethink things and trying to get him to turn away form the darkness. knida like wha happened to frodo in LOTR. he was the only one wit a heart pure enough to destroy the ring and yet it was lowly consuming him.

SO, my whole point is that sora i slowly comming closer to the light wich is makinf his darkness grow heavier wich is seen throught his new duds. so there is no 'dark' sora 'light' sora thing going on were ther is more than one sora type thingy goining on either. wow. i amproud of my self.

comments welcome......plz dont flame me!.......well okay flames wlecome. c-ya!

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, improve your grammer a bit, it's kinda hard to read at some points, but I'm pretty sure that's what's happening too. Maybe that's why Ansem says to come to the darkness, maybe he's trying to save Sora. XD And another thing. Maybe to become twilight, you don't choose, you just don't exept more darkness, or more light into you. IDK! Who cares, I just want the game to come out.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Well, you probably should have been paying attention in that english class of yours. It could've helped your grammar. >.>.

Anyway, the theory sounds right. I like it.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
oh wow.... thats actully true.... good thinkin outside of the box... thats actully ingeniuss to think of (in the good way)

im addin u to my smart list...

once u think about it, u'd think everybody would be thinkin about that, but we wernt.... wow mochacat.....

bravo...braaaavo....

~NGD OMEGA~

I could see it, but I have to say that it doesn't seem likely. My theory is something along the lines of the time Sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade. I think that now Sora's heart has been exposed to the darkness, and now it is reflected in his attire. Since the clothes are important to the plot, it could be that Sora could be currupt, and eventually turns into a heartless, but Kairi comes and saves him. Just a theory, probably not true.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
This has got to be one of the best thoreys i'v read on this forum in a very long time. Its very intresting and it makes plenty of sense. Bravo old champ.

BTW im Scary, Hows that??

RikusDarkHalf

Yes good idea and all but if he is exposed to the darkness even more now what do you thing will happen to him later on like during the game do you think he will have sudden out bursts like problems countroling it or will he go twilight

~NGD OMEGA~

Well, I'm not saying he'll go all Jak 2 on us (If you are talking to me by the way), but I'm saying things like darker moves, like a Dark fusion mode or something. It probably won't affect gameplay, just good plot points, like in Mark of Kri 2... that new one, Sora's curruptness won't affect the gameplay, but it would just be good for the plot.

KeybladeShadow88

I really like that theory, I really have never thought about that before, which is odd because "the closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes" is one of my favorite lines from the game, I can't believe that I missed that, I really think that your on to something, good work

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
thanx! i feel so good now! :D yea..and Vice-Versa... by 'scary' i mean that if someone gets you pissed.....you will never lose that argument. best to stay on your good side. but yea thanx. oh and i suck at typing anyway so if i was paying attention in english class it wouldt have mad much of a difference. =P but yea thanx every body. i mean it clicked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back