• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory behind Sora's new 'dark' clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
O_O

Ya know I just thought of something really weird

Sticking to the LOTR metaphor, what if it's the Keyblade that makes Sora darker. That part of KH where it says something like "One legend says he saved the worlds; another says he destroyed the worlds" maybe that's saying that the Keyblade itself is dark and affects the user over time. Everyone believes the Keyblade is the key to salvation, but maybe it isn't.

Like the ring, I think it may be been dormant during KH and Com, which is why the dark-hearted weren't allowed to weild it. (Or maybe it's the case of opposites attracting and likes repelling) But during KH2 it will start to affect Sora's actions.

I'm not dismissing either the stab theory or the approaching light theory, I'm ust saying maybe this is another one of the main causes.

(Brain fart over.)

It's probably stupid, but I just wanna see what you guys think.

Neverfate

Obviously Sora changed his clothing because the darker colors don;t stain as easily when he's getting down and dirty with the Heartless.

sepheroth1

i think the keyblade has nothing to do with this because but the clothes reflect wht the keyblade is. in kh rikus keyblade was made the absence of the hearts in the princesses meaning the lack of light , so the keyblade was made of darkness and at the time while riku was possesed he had the dark looking outfit with the dark aura arouind it. so depending on what made the kayblade light or dark it could be reflected off ones close.or .... thier hearts are connected (sora riku and mickey since they all wearing black...) so they wear the same color but this is all really confusing i guess we will just have to wait for the game to come out

TwilightRiku146

Yea but (ON THE TOPIC) doesn't Sora have to wear like a lighter clothing because he's closer to the light, which means he should be like glowee person ya?

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
you know hwat twilight riku, i really dont know anymore.....[brain went to poop] i was jus in adebate wether they keybalde is light or present [present being that it can turn either or] and that jus trew me off track because it got me thinking. what if he keyblade was inbetween and the reson riku got a hold of it in in HB was because of his darkness not his heart so then that would make the key bale like a 1/2 light 1/2 dark thing, which could explain some part if why sora id dark, but then that would be confusing so i really dont know anymore. >.< THINK ME! THINK!

DragonRider1234

i dont think the keyblade is effecting how he dresses. and MochCat, i am in that arguement whether sora's keyblade is light or present and who said anything about his keyblade being in part with that stuff? i have ran out of ideas for this topic so i cant think of any................ill try later

coming back to Riku gettin ahold of the keyblade was because Riku made Sora feel degrated and made his heart weaker and that in turn got rikus heart to look stronger and he could summon the keyblade.

but i think Motchcats original idea was the best so far...........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back