• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory behind Sora's new 'dark' clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
WHAT ABOUT MY ARGUMENT!!!

Why am I so ignored.... I still think that his new clothes have something to do with him being exposed to the darkness, and I am not the only one, a fair few people agree with me... Why do people just ignore me... I feel so unwanted....

Hey man I am not ignoring you, I am just not agreeing with you. Your theory makes sense but I really don't think that is why Sora's clothes are now darker. But I do have to say that i agree with most of your other posts in various other threads.

DragonRider1234

the thing is, that sayin "the closer you get to the light, the greater the shadow" or somethin like that is scientificallyy incorrect. i no its just a game but it is scientifically incorrect. its the angle that changs the size of your shadow.

his dark clothes could be like a protection from the darkness like a shell or a reminder of how dark the darkness is (when he became a shadowen)

wat if the dark clothes has nothin 2 do with him gettin darker? wat if it is somethin entirely different? like maybe he just likes black or somethin along those lines.:confused:

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Yea maybe Sora just went punk rock in a year and decided to start wearing black...

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
I think he's just bought new clothes lol.
You can see in the trailer that in some scenes, he does not wear dark clothes but a second outfit, black clothes.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Yea his clothes change when he fuses with Goofy or donald...his clothes turns mostly red in this mode...

adventchildkiori

I was thinking of when Namine changed Soras charm that kairi gave him. Maybe while he was in the Pod it changes him(including his clothes). I havent finished KH:COM so I really wouldnt know much about that, just a guess.

sepheroth1

i just relized something sora already was affected by the effects of stabbing himself. i was replaying and i beat riku today. right after sora stabbed himself his body dissaperde and gave up his heart so the princesses could have theirs.though he was driffting closer to the darkness kiari pulled him back when she said sora to the heartless then he turned back to normal so it couldnt have been tht ngd srry but your theory just doesnt make any scence

DragonRider1234

he got u NGD. sephiroth1, u have a point, but have u ever heard of side effects. im believin in NGD with his theory because it is pretty logical. and it is never mentioned that that hasn't happened. 4 some strange reason i believe NGD

sepheroth1

i still disgree with ngd though but yes it is still possible tht there were some side effects

pinoykid4

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont really think so but i kinda believe da side affects but i still dont knoe where he got it but for some reason. it can change in color cuz for some reason he can fuse with donald and goofy and weild 2 keyblades plus gain extra strengh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back