• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[THEORY]And a Keyblade War raged

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Hi.

While replaying Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, specifically Aqua's scenario, I noticed that Vanitas says that the plan is to summon Kingdom Hearts and have Keyblade wielders from everywhere fight for it.

Think about it...

"Keyblade wielders from everywhere"

At that point this line did not make sense, but after KHx, KHUx and Back Cover, the fact that Dream Eaters are present...

What if Master Xehanort's plan is to make the Guardians and Seekers fight, get the xBlade, use its power to converge every Realm (of Light, Darkness and Sleep), and have the Keyblade wielders from the KHx era join the fight, and as everyone dies, those hearts return to Kingdom Hearts, and since Xehanort has full control over it, he absorbs all of the hearts, meaning that Kingdom Hearts will get more powerful.

Leaferian

Awards
The line actually does make sense in the context of Birth By Sleep, without UX.

From Xehanort Report 5: "Few Keyblade wielders remain now; I have heard of but a handful of others outside my circle. But the World is vast, and more of our kind may be out there."

Now, it would not be surprising to have the Unchained Realm merge with the regular world and have all those wielders join in a war. At the same time though, the Xehanort Reports stress many times that there is an "uncountable" amount of worlds and Kingdom Hearts seems to act as a door to all worlds at once. I believe the line you're talking is meant to about reference these pieces of info, rather than being any kind of actual foreshadowing.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The line actually does make sense in the context of Birth By Sleep, without UX.

From Xehanort Report 5: "Few Keyblade wielders remain now; I have heard of but a handful of others outside my circle. But the World is vast, and more of our kind may be out there."

Now, it would not be surprising to have the Unchained Realm merge with the regular world and have all those wielders join in a war. At the same time though, the Xehanort Reports stress many times that there is an "uncountable" amount of worlds and Kingdom Hearts seems to act as a door to all worlds at once. I believe the line you're talking is meant to about reference these pieces of info, rather than being any kind of actual foreshadowing.

Foreshadowing or not, with KHUx in mind, it would make sense for the encounter between the Guardians and Seekers to not be the actual war, but the catalyst that causes the War.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
If WiR is indeed the new Ux world, this could potentially satisfy those who will freak if Sora can link with Ralph without meeting first. I mean it's not like Disney characters don't show up outside their home world anyway but yeah.

mytomxxx

Master Xehanort is not known as someone who is always accurate about his thoughts. Maybe he thinks there is more keyblade wielders out there but he is just wrong.
And if it is really his plan, it means he wants to resurrect the wielders from uX era?

If WiR is indeed the new Ux world, this could potentially satisfy those who will freak if Sora can link with Ralph without meeting first. I mean it's not like Disney characters don't show up outside their home world anyway but yeah.

I think when people says that Sora needs to meet Ralph first, is about this quote below, you can find at this enterview:
-The summoning of trustworthy friends by “Link”
(Image of Sora and Ariel having some finny fun)

Appearing in Birth By Sleep in the form of the “Dimension Link”, the “Link System” in KH3 is a similar idea where you are able to lend upon the power of your friends afar. Upon fulfilling certain requirements, those who have connected with Sora’s heart, like Ariel and Meow Wow, will make a temporary appearance on screen, bringing all sorts of bonuses and effects.

It doesn't mean Sora can't meet Ralph outside his world tho.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well, Kingdom Hearts is the collection of every heart. As the power's beholder, Xehanort can just see whose heart is from a Wielder, revive him/her, and restart the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back