• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory about what the new bbs enemies could be called

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
i believe that the new enemies we keep seeing in the scans for bbs are the mysterious "chasers" we heard about in the kh2 secret ending.
evidence:
*we know V.A.T aren't the "chasers"
*these are before heartless and nobodies, so it could be an early version of a heartless, thus, we get the
name "chaser" could mean chaser of hearts

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
i believe that the new enemies we keep seeing in the scans for bbs are the mysterious "chasers" we heard about in the kh2 secret ending.
evidence:
*these are before heartless and nobodies, so it could be an early version of a heartless, thus, we get the

we dont know if VAT are chasers or not...i believe so because they are sent to find MX and his apprentice so in that sense they are the chasers...dont ty to rearrange theories and speculations

HeartlesGuardian

True, I always thought that "Chasers" refered to people like MX,Xemnas,And Ansem who were after KH and its power

Charlie K

Back in Business
Hang on. We DON'T Know if VAT are the chassers or not.
Chaser of Hearts..sounds kinda ish.

But still I think Chaser is just a place word for VAT or the new enemy.

~khfan~

I thought I heard that the term "chaser" was going to refer to a person who molds something such as metal, instead of the verb "to chase or seek". Two different words spelled the same. I don't remember where I heard that, but when I did hear it I thought that had something to do with why their keyblades didn't have keychains (because they were hand crafted). I think I heard it around the same time the video with Terra's keyblade animation came out. I remember one theory saying that it wasn't Terra's keyblade shifting, but rather Terra forming his keyblade (because he was a chaser. Hence he can shape metal) I don't know, just something I remember hearing.

About the theory you posted... I don't really know weather to say I agree or not because we really won't know until the game is out (or until we hear what the chasers are from a valid source). I don't really care if you guys flame my thoughts...haha I'm new and might deserve getting torched once or twice. :p

Edit: I agree with Golden night that chaser is probably just a place word, though. That would fit Nomura's style

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
evidence:

~ u took the words right outta my mouth.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol this thread is complete specuclations lol so im going to go with Bodyless.... or Nohearts lol ( i know are incorrect lol)

Chrsora

chasers are aqua,terra and ven. and they are chasing xehanort to get him back thats why they call them chasers

venaquaterra

I've heard rumours about the name, "Souless" . It actually sounds pretty fitting to me, but then again, that's just a rumour. Kyeheheheh... fancy eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back