• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about what KH3 is about (because what happened at the end of KH2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

Where was Donald, Goofy and King Mickey at the end? We know they came to the Destiny Islands, but where were they?

The door perhaps where the secret place was that disappeared in KH1. It's gotta be.

But yes..I know. It has to be confirmed

KingBlade

by sinspire^
DarkXemnas said:
probably but where are you trying to get with this?

Agreed.

WHat the hell are you saying?

Plus, why would they be in the secret place? Wait....

Are you saying that portal that Namine opens leads to the door in the Secret Place on Destiny Islands? No, that door doesn't lead anywhere. -_-

Its the keyhole of destiny islands. -_-

Plus, I am guessing that portal that Namine opens just lead to beach. Thats it. -_-

Pyro

The Silent Soldier said:
Plus, I am guessing that portal that Namine opens just lead to beach. Thats it. -_-

thats kinda what i said in another thread. its got to explain how they got to disney castle right?

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, the could have gotten back to Twilight Town and went to Yen Sid.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Sora_is_mine*2 said:
Where was Donald, Goofy and King Mickey at the end? We know they came to the Destiny Islands, but where were they?

The door perhaps where the secret place was that disappeared in KH1. It's gotta be.

But yes..I know. It has to be confirmed

what are you talking about? Donald,Goofey, and Mickey were seen in the final scene at the destiny islands jumping all over sora and riku. how does that become a theory for KH3? sorry if i didnt get it

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Ok. After the whole credit secquence though Mickey Donald and Goofy somehow get back to Disney Castle. Sora, Kairi and Riku are all on Destiny Islands. Riku and Sora are on the old palm tree watching the horizon. Kairi runs out with a note in a bottle. It has Mickey's seal. What the OP is theorizing about is how Mickey, Donald, and Goofy got back to Disney Castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back