• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticshadow14

Ok, so sorry if this has been suggested or discussed already, but i just thought of it and it may be possible.
So my theory is, what if Ven IS Roxas? Its not like it doesn't make 0% sense, Roxas may be Sora's nobody, but we could still consider that Ven went inside of Sora somehow, and when Sora became a heartless, Ven came back out, and not remembering who he was, gave himself the alias Roxas.

So yea anyway, please comment, and don't trash, thanks

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Birth by Sleep takes place before the events of kingdom hearts 1, roxas wasn't around till the end of kingdom hearts 2...... Time frame doesnt really match up....

diogo14

Birth by Sleep takes place before the events of kingdom hearts 1, roxas wasn't around till the end of kingdom hearts 2...... Time frame doesnt really match up....

Well yeah BBS is before KH1 but that doesn't mean that what he said couldn't work. Sora unlocks the hearts inside of him in KH1 and not before or after. So when he did this, thus creating Roxas, something inside him made his nobody look like Ven. Don't see how time frame doesn't match here.

And Roxas name wasn't chosen by him, but by Xemnas.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It's been confirmed Ven and Roxas are two separate people. They have even been said to have different personalities. Roxas is serious minded as Ven is cheerful and happy like Sora. They are two different individuals that due to unknown events look like one another.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Well yeah BBS is before KH1 but that doesn't mean that what he said couldn't work. Sora unlocks the hearts inside of him in KH1 and not before or after. So when he did this, thus creating Roxas, something inside him made his nobody look like Ven. Don't see how time frame doesn't match here.

And Roxas name wasn't chosen by him, but by Xemnas.

I didn't say it couldent work either ( I pretty sure that Ven is in some way connected to Sora/ Roxas) i just said the time frame doesn't really work....(but thats what plot twist are for :cool:)

the time frame doest match because Sora And ven are both Moving around during the events of BBs well at least most of it....

tomasmccann

Awards
Ok, so sorry if this has been suggested or discussed already, but i just thought of it and it may be possible.
So my theory is, what if Ven IS Roxas? Its not like it doesn't make 0% sense, Roxas may be Sora's nobody, but we could still consider that Ven went inside of Sora somehow, and when Sora became a heartless, Ven came back out, and not remembering who he was, gave himself the alias Roxas.

Well then, that reveals life hibernation LOL

pwn92forever

roxas wasn't around tillthe near end of kh. 'cause sora released his heart to save kairi so that created roxas alas the start of 358/2 days

Marvel-less

Well it's possible. If no one else has really noticed, nobodies look almost EXACTLY like their human form. Kind of weird how Sora and Roxas aren't as similar as the others are to their somebody.

lizzizzy91

Awards
i think that the people that made kingdom hearts did not have any more ideas on how ven should look so they made it look like roxas.:31: but who knows i might be wrong.:thumbdown:

Marvel-less

i think that the people that made kingdom hearts did not have any more ideas on how ven should look so they made it look like roxas.:31: but who knows i might be wrong.:thumbdown:

lol. They work with the people that make Final Fantasy. All the characters Final Fantasy creates, I'm sure Ven looks like Roxas for a reason. I'd laugh my butt off if that was true though. xD

Awards
Were not exactly sure why roxas has identical physical features of roxas but its been speculated that sora might of had ven's heart/memories stored inside him

00 Raiser Fan

First of all Nomura confirmed in an interview which you can view here on KHI that Roxas and Ven are two different ppl, yes they have a connection but they are not the same person.

Second, and I tried to look for it as it was posted here on KHI but could'nt find it, a post or anouncement or something that said Sora was facing a heart at some point in bbs, which got me thinking that it was Vens heart and Sora took it in one way or another.
So now if nobodies are supposed to look like their somebodys and both Roxas and Namine dont look as their somebodys, am assuming that when Sora stabbed himself and Roxas came to existence, he stabbed Vens heart, or both Vens and Sora's..Making Roxas look like his Somebody in this case..And Namine,,,umm,,,maybe something like kairi and Vens heart but because of kairis heart or something Namine looked like a girl version of Ven. So maybe he stabbed all three hearts or something.
Am not exactly sure about this whole thing but I'm pretty sure I read or saw something about Sora facing a heart.
p.s I hope it makes sense :)

Hikari221

A) That was a double negative
B) This is probably the worst theory I've ever read. Nomura wouldn't do this because Nomura isn't stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back